vrak1984

need advise !

Guys, i need tips for migrating to Sydney for work permit. i consulted many people here in India but maximum are giving me advise to join some private colleges & do part time job. but i am not much sure about this method. i guess, this is the right platform to discuss & find out best one for me. i searched a lot on internet too but not finding much on this, There are lots of sites offering packages for the same but i want to know more about weather, people, stay, culture, etc. Still looking further for a better information about the region. Regards !

Edited by snifter
    removed link

This is a migration forum for South Australia. You are better seeking out NSW or Sydney specific forums if you want information on that area.

Regards

snifter

thanks for reply ! i am not specific to migrate to Sydney only as am just collecting information before applying anywhere... so suggest me best place to migrate in south Australia, if you have any information about that ??

Regards !

Guys, i need tips for migrating to Sydney

Im afraid I know nothing about visas, but I wonder whether you'd have a better chance of finding info about Sydney if you try Poms in Oz? You could use then ask questions of people who actually live there, as opposed to us in South Australia!

Here's a link:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/new-south-wales/

Hope that helps. Good luck in your efforts.

LC