Now the terror is setting in....

Guest allie

Guest john&kel

Hi allie,

I am just at the start of the immigration process, awaiting my VETASSAS to come back! But I think I will be like you , worried about everything (typical woman!)but as everyone is saying look at it as a new adventure and I'm sure you will meet new friends and get settled no bother! I found this website is so helpful, I'm so glad I found it!! Can't wait to get things moving!

Good luck in your move !

Kelly & John

p.s we are from Glasgow! :)

Guest allie
Hi.

Rich works at flinders hospital which is right next door to flinders uni. It take him about 30 mins in rush hour to get there or back. Inc if the expressway is shut!

Aldinga beach is further south than Hallett Cove by about 15 mins and is a lot quieter. It is also a lot cheaper to buy or build (like we have) your new home. Though, both Hallett cove and Brighton are lovely, Brighton is muc hmore expensive to by property or land.

I love Aldinga and would recommend it to anyone. Please feel free to give us a shout hen you arrive, we'd be happy to give you the lo down on the area and introduve oyu to our friends xxx Good luck with the move xx

Thanks Julia, we will def need to get the lo down when we arrive :) Hopfully (all visa and moving stuff bing well) we should be arriving in sept so i appreciate the offer!

Aldinga does sound lovely too...at the moment im feeling really jealous of all you adelaide dwellers as it is pouring down here!

allie x

Guest pushbutton

It's been pouring down non-stop here in Adelaide the last few weeks! FREEZING at night too!

It's usually warm and pleasant in summer though.

Guest Guest75
It's been pouring down non-stop here in Adelaide the last few weeks! FREEZING at night too!

It's usually warm and pleasant in summer though.

It's been lovely today though.

We had a run down to Tailem Town, just past Murray Bridge.

Loved it - great to see so much green!:):)

Yes we did that on Friday, then went up to Sedan and across to Angaston, where I loaded up with nice cheese and back through the Barossa....really green and just to stop get out of the car down a dirt road and look at the hills, listening to the birds and the wind and nothing else and looking at the distant hills.....food for the soul