Bealesfamily

Shipping

Hi

Had all our removal quotes in and are now finding it hard to choose between them:arghh:

Has anyone got recent experience (good and bad) of Anglo Pacific, Doree Bonner & PSS - there's nothing between them in price really so just want someone who'll do a good job!

Cheers!

Would highly rate Doree Bonner, try ringing them up and asking them for a discount to get your business....... we did this and got a few hundred off!

Lea

Guest Fulwood

to throw another into the mix, we used Pickfords. They price matched our cheapest quote (AND undercut them) and the guys that turned up to do the packing were A1.

We've not got to the otherside yet, but from the service so far I'd recommend them.

Guest Team 'W'

Hi

We had PSS around yesterday and today to pack and load all our stuff. Can't really fault them up to now and they offered us a faster shipping time than some of the others (we paid £300 for a 29 day sea service) means we will get our stuff a week after we leave our S/T Rental so worth it to us.

Can only really judge them when it all arrives but as I say so far so good. We where charged £3095 + Faster service at £300 + got the Plasma crated for £85, so could have got it cheaper had we not added the extras.

Good Luck!

Guest the4hopes
    Hiya we had bad experience with Anglo Pacific, stuff stolen etc, so personally would not reccomend them.

A few people I know have had things missing and broken, I think most happens when customs check through boxes, but theres no proof!

We used Pickfords, and they were very good both sides.Everything arrived safely, even a light bulb carefully wrapped up, and my daughters baby fork (didnt even know we had put it in!She is now 14!) also carefully wrapped up. Because they wrap everything for you it's exciting when you unpack.You have no idea whats in each package.

Laura

Guest Django

We used PSS and they were brilliant. Would use them again if we ever ping ponged (which I doubt;))

Guest Ellie

We have had quotes from PSS and Anglo Pacific and found them very expensive. We have recently had a quote from Atlantis which is very reasonable and a good rate for storage. Has anyone used these? It is hard to know as there appear to be so many.

Guest Nick11

We used Atlantic - based in the midlands. Excellent and was the cheapest out of all of them.

Hi All,

We used Pickfords back in 2007 and had a really bad experience, uk end was ok just the container was 8 weeks late from the ETA date !!!!

I have heard that Anglo Pacific are good preformers from friends :)

I hope this helps

Mick