Rich & Chit

Car rental near Blackwood

Hiya

We're arriving on Monday and we're trying to look for car rental in Blackwood but can't find any in the net. What is the nearest place we can rent near Blackwood?

Thanks

:)

Guest nishman

You're probably better off picking one up near the airport - Hertz, Avis etc are at the airport, although I think it's still cheaper to book online rather than at the airport when you land. There are others nearby that will pick you up from the airport too - we used Koala Cars (twice), booked on-line, they picked us up and took us back to fill out the paperwork. Then you can get out the UBD (road atlas) from the glove compartment and try and work out how to actually get to Blackwood :) (pretty easy!)

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi we got our rental at the airport, can but quite pricey so best too book on line its cheaper, let me know when you arrive my friends are in Blackwood and were in Coromandel Valley Kids seem too enjoy Blackwood school too, All the bestxx

Sarahxx

Guest ReadyPenny

we are in Coromandel Valley too, so if you need any help or info give us a shout. Maybe come round for a chat and a couple of beers, coffees, squash or whatever floats your boat!!

Look forward to meeting you soon guys

Mandy

Guest Nella Grida

Hi there

My name is Nella and I have just joined the site so hopefull you get this message. I am a Financial Adviser and work from 2 offices in Adelaide, one in Blackwood the other at North Adelaide. Most of our staff at the Blackwood office live in the area and are very familiar with the local industries so let me know we can help you in anyway. Furthermore, as a Financial Adviser I am able to help you with organising your finances, whether it be super rollover, investments (great time to invest with markets moving up) or even insurance such as income protection.

As I said I hope you receive the message and please contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Cheers

Nella