Guest kelv&haley

help needed with car hire

Guest kelv&haley

we are looking to hire a car from this sunday(left it to the last min)and have hit a hurdle and need your help please........

i need to be the main driver as oh hasnt had his licence for 2 years but our credit card is in his name,companies seem to say credit card needs to be in name of main driver, anyone else had this problem and have a solution to this???or can recommend a company that doesnt have this clause to hire their vehicles, any help gratefully received,thanks in advance,haley

I paid for car hire at Thrifty with my card and my husband was the driver as I don't drive, I just had to fill in a 3rd party credit car form.

Guest the4hopes

We have just hired a camper van, and used my credit card. We used cash for our car rental.

Haley

Try Aussie Car Rentals

http://aussiecarrentals.com.au/

We used them, they are cheap too. I have just checked their website and on the about us page it says they can drop the keys to the car direct to you as you leave the terminal. They didn't mention anything about length of driving, and we had no problems paying. Sorry didn't occur to me to mention it to you before, I thought you were already sorted!!!!!

Mel

xxxxx

Guest guest569

We hired a truck to move house and as i didn't have a credit card Tyke kindly used his and gave me a much appreciated helping hand !!!:notworthy:

Guest Guest75

I'd be trying Aussie Car rentals too,they are very helpful.:notworthy::notworthy: