Guest katieb

Day Trips in Adelaide for the Parents?

Guest katieb

Hi All,

Mum and Dad are over in a couple of weeks and would like to buy them for Christmas a day trip on an organised tour somewhere (by coach/mini bus etc).

Can any recommend any trips to wineries or anywhere else that have been good?

Thanks

Katie :)

Guest allie

That is such a good idea! My folks are coming over just after christmas so will def be stealing this pressie idea :) No clue about the day trips so hopefully there will be loads of ideas on this thread :D

Guest WoodMartin

We've just done the Barossa Valley supreme trip with Prime Mini Tours. They do a range of trips to Barossa, Murray River, McLaren Vale, Victor Harbour. www.primeminitours.com

Another company we got the leaflet from is Adelaide Sightseeing - they do much the same as well as some overnight trips eg Kangaroo Island. Not sure if they have a website - phone number on the leaflet is 1300 769 762.

We picked up leaflets from the Tourist Info place at the west end of Rundle Mall, so you'll probably find more similar things there.

Hello,

I too can say that prime mini tours are great, we sent my parents on the barossa food & wine experience as an Anniversary present when they visited and they loved it! Then some friends also visiting went on the barossa supreme tour and went on the trike ride! All said how friendly, well run and full of info it all was.

Maybe one day I will get to go, lol! :)

Guest Here at last!

I've seen a day trip to Kangaroo Island which looked good.

If you look on the southaustralia.com website they had lots of day trips on there. I think most leave from the City.

Sonya

Guest rachinadelaide

We have done winery tours with Prime a few times and they have always been great!

You could get all the PIA parents together and hire a limo for the winery tour!!

Guest katieb

You could get all the PIA parents together and hire a limo for the winery tour!!

Do you know I had the same thought, great minds think alike :jiggy:

Katie