BBQ gas bottles

Lol63

Guest Guest75
What about when you first purchase a bottle, do you have to pay a deposit like in England that you never ever get back???

You buy the bottle outright normally.

Bugs me when there is an offer on a BBQ - then you have to fork out $50+ for a gas bottle!:arghh:

Guest Guest75
Christies Beach Camping shop on Beach Road is the one we use all the time, recommended by Tyke.

A while back I noticed a place in Hallett Cove industrial estate - on the road in via the RSPCA ,a unit on the left before the RSPCA.

Dunno about price but some of the smaller boys can be more competitive.

Guest thekings
You buy the bottle outright normally.

Bugs me when there is an offer on a BBQ - then you have to fork out $50+ for a gas bottle!:arghh:

So.....is the first bottle you buy the most expensive??

Guest Guest75
Ooh no couldn't combine lunch with theatre work, thats nearly as bad as taking a bag of crisps on a fishing trip....eating with bait/gut covered fingers :swoon::biglaugh:

Toughen up!!!!!

We were out the other day - rough seas/ stinky old smelly squid bait/ some snapper.

Great addition to my ham and hot English mustard rolls!!!!!

<might be the amount of mustard iI put in - kills anything>

The Mars Bar did taste a bit salty though??:goofy:

Guest Guest5035
anyone know how to dispose of the old ones?

fill it with gas turn it upside down open the valve and use a match, it will disappear then:err:

or get in touch with your local council.

stevo

Guest guest569
fill it with gas turn it upside down open the valve and use a match, it will disappear then:err:

stevo

I see your humour hasn't changed Stevo.:biglaugh: what made you come across from the yellow screen ???;)

Guest Guest75

stevo

I thought that - you posted it - are you mental or psychic??:biglaugh::biglaugh: