Guest the4hopes

I need car CD player

Guest the4hopes

Don't think I can put up with any more tapes being chewed up, and searching Salvos for tapes to play, although I have got some good oldies, time for modernisation!

Where can I buy a good value CD player no added extras! And get it installed aswell, my daughters would be so grateful!! Not sure what they will do if they here Spandau Ballet again.:goofy:

Thanks

Guest kangomik

Cunno's sell em dirt cheap, but i don't know what they are like..... Or buy a really new car say from the 90's.. ooppsss its oz maybe post 2003 then ;o)

Gorra laff!

Hey,i got the same problem.I know how you feel.I too am in need of a little modern technology.Don't it get right up your nose when a great tape self destructs before your very eyes.Don't forget though,when we get our CD players,no doubt we will get the modern version of chewed up tapes...Scratched, Jumping CD's.I dunno,we could put a man on the moon 40 years ago,and still i cant listen to my favourite Des O'Conner album in peace.ATB Sue.

Guest soggy
    Don't think I can put up with any more tapes being chewed up, and searching Salvos for tapes to play, although I have got some good oldies, time for modernisation!

Where can I buy a good value CD player no added extras! And get it installed aswell, my daughters would be so grateful!! Not sure what they will do if they here Spandau Ballet again.:goofy:

Thanks

Hi,

you could pop into Dick Smith, they do a little gaget that looks like a tape with a tail, you put it in the player and plug the lead into an mp3 player or personnel cd player and you can then play it trough your car speakers, it's not great quality sound but not bad and only around $30 I think.

Simon:)

Guest Murphysegg
    Still need more ideas, thanks :christmassmilie:

Xmas is on it's way.....Ask Santa for a CD Player with an Aux Input on the front from JB Hifi. & whilst he's there can he pick up an Ipod.....Embrace this Digital Age :)

Guest the4hopes

Is there anywhere here like Halfords, as I need it installed too!

Guest Im Here
    Is there anywhere here like Halfords, as I need it installed too!

Have a look through the junk mail as some places will install for free or just ask where you buy it from if they will install it for you :confused:

Guest soggy
    Still need more ideas, thanks :christmassmilie:

:idea: a new car !:)

Simon

Guest the4hopes
    :idea: a new car !:)

Simon

Not sure if you understand the question! :goofy: But thanks for your idea :skeptical:

Guest Murphysegg

I'd opt for JB Hifi over Repco or Autobarn on price . Plus if you buy other gadgets theyr'e pretty much guaranteed to knock of a few more Bucks..... They'll also sort out installation.......go on treat yourself. Car audio is ridiculously cheap nowadays compared to yesteryear.

Guest the4hopes

:santadance:Thanks everyone, maybe this week I can listen to Metallica or even Moby!!