Guest garlic--bread

Canvas painting

Guest garlic--bread

Hi all, can anyone inform me if I am able to send a wooden framed box canvas paining to Oz from the UK? Or do need to prove the wood has been treated? Thanks in advance.

Guest ben&sharon
    Hi all, can anyone inform me if I am able to send a wooden framed box canvas paining to Oz from the UK? Or do need to prove the wood has been treated? Thanks in advance.

Not clear from your question whether you are planning to ship it as part of your effects or just send it alone? We bought quite a large canvas over in our shipping and listed 'picture frames' within our customs declaration for wooden items - it got here just fine.

Guest guest3462

We brought ours no bother too, just marked it as picture and frames and it was all fine. We even brought a wicker picnic basket that you are not supposed to but we didnt realise til after we were here and that arrived safe too, no extra treatment charges.

JC xxx

Guest garlic--bread

Hi, sorry for the slight confusion, it's just a send alone item. ie through the postal service/courier route as a gift for someone :)

Guest ben&sharon
    Hi, sorry for the slight confusion, it's just a send alone item. ie through the postal service/courier route as a gift for someone :)

I can't see there would be any problems - just re-read and noticed that you are trying to send to the UK, and I don't think the same restrictions apply. Why not try calling one of the courier firms and just asking the question? I'm sure they'll know better than us....... :err:

Sharon.