meet ups in west mids

Guest lazymazy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lazymazy

hi all how is everyone :?: got our meds on thursday, looking forward to getting them over on done with :D then if we pass, it's of to ad. yipeee. anyone seen any suitable pubs for our meet. my friend went to a meet last week and said it was brilliant. looking forward now. got our flag ready to fly...

see ya soon

Guest lazymazy

hiya all, we've just been down to the marlbrook toby carvary on the A38 to have a look and find out if we can have our meet there. the pub is a fair size and we could fit up a corner quite well. they will not reserve the corner for us but said come back when it's a bit closer to the day and we'll try and sort something out for you. we were down there at 4pm and it wasn't that busy so we think it will be ideal unless anyone else can surgest somewhere else. the whole pub is non-smoking too. if you don't know it, it's between the M5 and M42 junctions on the A38. hope to see you soon

andy kerrie ruby :lol:

Guest happy-jools

Hi everyone who are planning to meet up in the Midland.

My hubby & I would love to come too, with the two terrors of course. It sounds great, but not sure how long it would take for us to come from Sunderland.

It would however be great to chat to people in a similar situation to ourselves.

Not sure if everyone else is the same, but this Oz business is taking over our lives. We eat, breathe and sleep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are people who are going to the meet up all from that area, or will people be travelling etc. Maybe I could pursuade other half to stay over as its near my birthday. Hee hee. :D

Hi all

We would love to join you for this meet up if thats ok?? New to forum but hoping to move to adelaide end 2008. Will only be able to come if can find babysitters though as we havent told our 2 boys yet because we dont want them to blab to family until we have sorted hubbys spouse visa (me & kids have aus citizenship as i was born there but came to uk before i was 2) which i think only takes a month or 2........sorry for waffling on. :)

Lauren & Jon

Guest The Dimmock Family
Hi All,

We are in Brierley Hill, and would love to meet up with anyone who is currently going through the same stress as us. We have just got through the skills assessment and are about to send off to our agent the SA sponsorship, so still a long way to go and hoping to go towards the end of the year.

Please advise the best time and place and we will be there.

Thanks

Tina & Mark :

SIR 495 - Mark - Painter & Decorator

Skills assessment approved Yippee!!! :lol:

HI,

This may be a long shot but here goes....... We left Brierley Hill in Nov 05 now living in SA McLaren Vale ....... I think we may know each other .... I am Dean wife Angela Daughter Alyce ...... I think we may have lived in Lindsay Place 1992.... :D

HI,

This may be a long shot but here goes....... We left Brierley Hill in Nov 05 now living in SA McLaren Vale ....... I think we may know each other .... I am Dean wife Angela Daughter Alyce ...... I think we may have lived in Lindsay Place 1992....

Hi Dean & angela,

I dont think we know you, your name is not familar and we have never lived in lindsay place.

but this doesnt matter we could always have a catch up about brierley hill when we get to adelaide ourselves hopefully towards the end of the year.

Tina & Mark

Hi Dean & Angela,

Its no problem i am sure we probably have seen each other around over the years, and thank you for your kind offer of advise. i am sure we will take you up on it closer the date.

Tina & Mark

Guest lazymazy

hi all how is everyone, should get results from meds this week. how's the rest of you getting on :?: :?:

rang the marlbrook up last week and had a chat about the meet(to try and get the section reserved) they will not budge one bit :evil: not sure what their reason is because we will be taking trade down there. anyway we will be down there about 2pm, to be sure to get the corner plot. 4pm maybe a bit late.how do you feel about that??

We are from Bloxwich, and would love to meet up with ppl like ourselves has friends and family must be getting bored with us rabbiting on about it all the time !!!!!!! :)

The butterflies are setting in got meds Tuesday 6th , carnt wait it seems like its going on forever !!! :lol: