• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barlow

Hello all

new to this forum but have been told loads

do u mind if we join u @ the meet

family of 5 from Halesowen, currently awaiting email with visa decision so ready to go asap,

speak soon

Paula

Guest lazymazy

hello,

we had confirmation that we have been accepted we should have visa's in our passports within two weeks.

woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest mojo0403

Hi all, I am new and would love to come and join you all on the meet up on the 21st April. Its just down the road for me. I'm Jo my husband Phill and our two children Molly who will be 5 in May and Alfie 6 months.

It should be a good afternoon and may but my mind at rest as its all very scary, we just thought about going this week.

Jo

Guest The Goodes

Hi All, first visit to this site. We are in the early stages of our move. Would love to meet up with like minded people. Will be at Malbrook on 21st with our 2 children Edmund 15 & Lauren 12 :lol:

Guest ROLLIEX2
whoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

another one

GOT VISA GRANTED TODAY

Off im may

C u all at meet

i know :D u `ve still got it !!

and guess what i found u too.........whooooooooooooooooo(know where to find u when in perth :lol: )

c.

x

Guest dglamoore

Hi

Don't forget this thread is about the meet so posts about new visas and new members might get missed as not everyone reads it - might be worth you posting your news and hellos in a seperate thread too :D

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

:D Hi there everyone. Sorry we've been quiet for a while but lots to do and emotionals to contend with!! Finally got our Visa's and booked our flights- it's all very real now. :lol: Would still love to meet up and chat about Oz Is that OK? Is the meet still on for Saturday?

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

Guest ROLLIEX2

hiya, :D

me and the family are off to perth........i know :!: , before u say anything.........i know this is a meet for u `Addies`, but the reason i am invading is because my b.i.l. now wants to go to oz, too (A.), and we would like to know what time people r staying till.

my b.i.l. knows it starts at 2pm,.............but we too would like to join him and u guys later also . (at a show in cov. till 6.30pm)so anyone have any times?

many thanks,

claire and fam.

xxxxx :)

Hi Claire,

I should say people will stay a while there is a lot of people planning to go so a lot of experiences to share i expect. i know if i am driving i will struggle to get my husband out that early so you can count on us to stay still late.

Looking forward to it very much

Tina & Mark

Guest Barlow
hello the barlows hows tracy coping in strangeways???

2pm we're kicking off, you've goto get peter there though after his leaving doo. he may feel a little rough!!

He'll be there don't u worry

u may be a little rough yourself tho hey?

C U 2morrow

Paula

Guest RandC

Just got back - feel a bit squiffy - lovely people and looking forward to hearing about all your adventures when you get there - going for a lie down :D

Cari xxx :D:D:D