coolerking

Boxing clubs for kids

Anyone know of boxing clubs that our eldest (10) could attend? There appears to be two in Morphett Vale but any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Cooler

I am also interested in this thread as I was professional boxer for ten years and the British and Eupropean Kickboxing champion once. I have ever seen or heard about any boxing gyms or talk about boxing in the five months we have been here in Adelaide

I am also interested in this thread as I was professional boxer for ten years and the British and Eupropean Kickboxing champion once. I have ever seen or heard about any boxing gyms or talk about boxing in the five months we have been here in Adelaide

Thanks to to Nick&Andy and you Boxertony.

I'll remember to watch my manners around you :) Me, I couldn't box kippers.

Hopefully we'll all find something.

Cheers,

Cooler

Guest Lee and Claire

I don't know about boxing for kids but I do boxing training twice a week for girls. There are also mens boxing classes, not sure what they do for fights etc but I'm sure they do. The club is in Underdale and you have to know someone to get in. Boxertony I can take you one night to meet the guys and see if they can sort you out.

Claire

There are plenty of kickboxing places, and competitions. My husband used to do it years ago when he was a bit more flexible. :biglaugh:. He would really love to go to Thailand to see the kickboxing there.

Guest Nicky&Andy

if all else fails, may be tony may consider a club for the kids, ;

That could be a great new venture:idea:

Guest happy feet

A Patient's dad a work said he runs a boxing club at O' Sullivans beach, next to the boat ramp!!!He English, been here along time, but say's it a good gym...Hope this helps