Guest david_parry1

How do I get my A grade Electrician licence

Guest david_parry1

Hi

Can anyone help me with how I have to go about getting my A grade Electrician licence:confused: I'm still in England and have done my Vetassess.

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone help me with how I have to go about getting my A grade Electrician licence:confused: I'm still in England and have done my Vetassess.

Thanks

Try a search on hear there is a few threads on it. I think but not too sure they use peer but try this web site Apprenticeships.

Guest david_parry1
    Try a search on hear there is a few threads on it. I think but not too sure they use peer but try this web site Apprenticeships.

Thanks I'll look into that.

Guest watts10

if its anything like getting gas swaped over(in middle of doing just that), lots of collage and les pay till you get the right licence, it is like starting all over again and can be quite a nightmare to get the correct licences,,

try ocba or the tafe collage , they should be able to set you straight

Hi

Thanks

Have a look for a guy on here calles Too Easy, he is a sparky and is alays willing to offer help and advice....;)

HG