Guest draclee

tramway

Guest draclee

Hi, can anybody tell me the name/email address of the company that runs the tram way system?

Thank you

Chris:)

Adelaide Metro is the public transport system of the South Australian capital of Adelaide and the brand name of the Public Transport Division of the Department for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure. It is an intermodal system with services provided by bus, tram or commuter rail throughout the metropolitan area. The services, although contracted to four separate operators, are fully integrated under Adelaide Metro and share a universal ticketing system, marketing, and common livery and signage.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Adelaide Metro.

They are incharge of the Busses, Trams and Trains.

The main ticket office is on the courner of King William and Currie street in the city.

Adelaide Metro.

They are incharge of the Busses, Trams and Trains.

The main ticket office is on the courner of King William and Currie street in the city.

Matt, that is in fact incorrect I believe. TransAdelaide is the Company who run the Trams.

They (Adelaide Metro) are the governing body.

This page shows who runs what.

Adelaide Metro - About Us

You are a bus driver, I guess Adelaide Metro are not your employers. Correct me if i am wrong...it is possible, as I don't work in the industry and you do after-all.