Sign in to follow this  
Guest ali_bajwa

Licensing Authority

    Recommended Posts

    Guest ali_bajwa

    Hi All!

    I am new to this forum and I hope ppl here will be helpful. I have a question to ask.

    "Is there any licensing requirement to practice Civil Engineering profession in South Australia??"


    I am planning to apply for SA state sponsorhsip and during online application, I came across this question:


    ""In many occupations you must be registered with or obtain a license from a local authority in the state or territory where you want to practise your occupation. Contact the local authority in your relevant state/territory to enquire about the licensing or registration requirements."


    SO kindly tell me, what are the requirements for civil engineer to practice their profession?


    I searched on internet and but couldn't find appropriate information.


    Advice from civil engineers will be highly appreciated.




    Ali Bajwa

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this