Guest Corcaigh

Irish/English

Guest Corcaigh

Hi All,

This is my second attempt at this site,Not sure what happened to the first one!!!!

I am Irish (originally from Cork and my husband is English from London)we have both lived in

Watford and Bedfordshire.

I miss meeting up with my girlfriend for a natter and a chat and a good coffee,even a walk and a little run.

Would like to meet up with people in the Southern area Sheidow Park to Glenelg?

Hope this one works?

Liz

Hi All,

This is my second attempt at this site,Not sure what happened to the first one!!!!

I am Irish (originally from Cork and my husband is English from London)we have both lived in

Watford and Bedfordshire.

I miss meeting up with my girlfriend for a natter and a chat and a good coffee,even a walk and a little run.

Would like to meet up with people in the Southern area Sheidow Park to Glenelg?

Hope this one works?

Liz

Hi Liz

We came over in August and are living in Sheidow Park. Happy to natter, walk and drink a skinny latte.

Laurie

Guest Atlast09

Hi Liz

I am originally from Fermoy (husband is from London). We have been here just over a year and live in Goodwood. Would love to meet up.

Stella

Guest Corcaigh
    Hi Liz

We came over in August and are living in Sheidow Park. Happy to natter, walk and drink a skinny latte.

Laurie

Sounds good to me,we are in Tapley Court,anywhere near you?Let me know when it suits

liz

Guest Corcaigh
    Hi Liz

I am originally from Fermoy (husband is from London). We have been here just over a year and live in Goodwood. Would love to meet up.

Stella

No probs,I work Monday to Friday near the city,so let me know what suits you?

Liz

Guest Corcaigh
    HI There,

We are from Cork also....! always ready for a natter and coffee. We live in Glenelg

Great,would be nice to hear the accent again,let me know when it suits?still working my way around this site.

Liz

Hi

We have just moved into sheidow park just before xmas, after 6 months in marion. Would love to meet up with you locals individualy or as a couple whatever is happening, drop us a pm anytime

Look forward to meeting you all

Darren Lisa & Lola :)

Fermoy, there's loads of Irish from Fermoy here!! I'm from Ballincollig......happy to drink coffee of any description at any time also (mmmmmmmm!)

Guest Atlast09
    Fermoy, there's loads of Irish from Fermoy here!! I'm from Ballincollig......happy to drink coffee of any description at any time also (mmmmmmmm!)

Hiya

What a small world! Will definitely have to arrange a time to meet up. We are in Goodwood so can easily get to Glenelg.

Guest irisheyes

Let me know when there's a catch up - I'm from Waterford, but lived in Glanmire for 8 years - so an honorary Corkwoman!! Niamh

Guest jason&Vicki

Hi Liz,

Im from Cork and fingers crossed we get the visa soon. I will see you for a coffee then :)

How long are you there? Is it hard to get work?

Vic

Guest samantha

hi liz,and hi vicki ,we have just moved over from ireland in dec and would love to meet someone for a coffee. im in westlakes not to far from glenelg , samantha

Guest Corcaigh

Hi Samantha,

Let me know your phone on pm and can arrange a meet up

Liz

Guest samantha

hi everyone

im samantha and ive just moved here from ireland

,would love to meet up for a coffee and a chat

im in westlakes

Guest SophieDaly

Hi guys,

I am English, Bristol and my husband is from Donegal.... I am not in oz as yet hoping to be there this half of 2012... We have to choose between Perth and Adelaide so wondering why u gs ended p in Adelaide... If u love or hate.. The pros and cons etc etc.

it is becoming a nightmare decision especially being here and not there!

we have 2 kids three and one... Also info on areas would be fab.

Has anyone thought of doing a Facebook group of mums in Adelaide? I found this really helpful for meeting and mixing with heads in peth?

Thanks Sophie

Guest Kirwans down under

Hi Liz

Was lovely to meet you yesterday! We will have to arrange another coffee soon.

Take care

Barbara

Guest Corcaigh

Hi Barbara,

No probs, nice to meet you and Samantha and have a chat and coffee and walk on the beach.

take care and talk soon.

Liz