South UK meet anyone?

Guest mOZzy

Guest Denise 42

Hi

just read your post and thought i would chat as we are in adelaide been here since august 07, but notice you only live just down the road where we used to live Westgate-on-sea near margate

Denise

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUUUUTTTTTT, the rooms only take 4 people and there are 5 of us, which is fine cos liv can sleep in with us, but they say no because of fire regulations.

Hi Leanne,

I know how you feel. There are 6 of us so we gotta book 2 rooms.:( But all the cheap rooms have been snatched up so we will probably hold up in a travel lodge further north.

Pete

Guest Leanne & Mark

Hey Pete just went on travellodge site and it stills says rooms £19!!!!! You sure they are all booked up??

Mind you i went to book one last night, but i pretty sure it declined cos i've maxed out the card on xmas. D'oh they will be gone by the time we get pd again. :arghh:

Just checked the travel lodge web site and there are no £19 rooms left at Gatwick. We have decided to book one further north as Pete said so it will break the journey up a bit for the kids. We are going to book a family room for Pete, Jack, Sophie and Niamh and then a double room for me and Joe.

Hope to see you there.

Guest adelsparks

The wife likes the idea of staying at the travel lodge but i want to see if i have any money left after Xmas before booking. Hope they still have some family rooms left:unsure: