South UK meet anyone?

Guest mOZzy

The 12th Jan seems to be the generally agreed date, Mozzy and i are working on a suitable venue. One with a swing and a slide for pete and Gra and space for Dans tent!!

have had replies back from a couple of locations and will catch up with Mozzy when she wakes up and see if any thing can be confirmed

oi! i AM awake. looking for more venues. but with so many requirements it's not easy :chatterbox::P

( will print off a multi map directions sheet just for you Pete!)

make sure it's in BIG print :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Denise 42

hi could not help notice that you come from Hastings, my husband and i used to visit there often before we came to Adelaide on August 24 and love it, what part of adelaide are you hoping to stay

Denise (mental health nurse)

graham (painter)

just in case people like to know about the south meet up ;)

Right guys and girls ( and Graham!)

It has been decided and i have emailed to book an area, so fingers crossed the location for the meet is http://www.themillhouse.info/.

Hyde Drive

Ifield, Crawley

West Sussex

RH11 0PL

Tel: 01293 534959

All looks nice there and when we contacted them a few days ago they said they could allocate the lower restaurent to us. Have asked that its set aside from midday to give the long distance visitors time to get there and have a meal first.

Hope this is acceptable to you all and looking forward to seeing you all there on the 12th January! The more the merrier.

Guest guest569

Looks like a great venue... Make the most of it all you people coming over to Adelaide in the near future. Good pubs are very few and far between here.:wideeyed:

That is probably the only thing i miss.:chatterbox:

ok gang, had email back confirming the rooms all booked for the 12th January.

Looking forward to meeting you all again and hopefully getting more time to chat with more people this time.

Graham, please can you put a post on here with a list of all thats confirmed and all that have shown interest. Then we can add to it as you or susi or i here of anyone interested. Cheers chap

may be best if you put Pete down as possible just in case he dont find it.;)

Looking forward to seeing you Pete!!! Be a big cheer when you pull in the car park!:biglaugh:

(just hope i can find it now!!!:wacko:)

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Thats looks great, we will definately be there. Sorry I know someone has probably said but are you all bringing your children? As we will have to hope ok. See you all there!

are you all bringing your children?

Yep ours will be with us.:arghh:

Would it be ok for us to join you all on the 12 jan, would be great to meet some fellow folks heading to Adelaide.

Hi Nicky,

The more the merrier. Looks like another biggun;)

Pete

Would it be ok for us to join you all on the 12 jan, would be great to meet some fellow folks heading to Adelaide.

Nicky

absolutly nicki!!

south determines only the location not who can come along.

even pete and dan will join us :jiggy:

Guest happy-jools

As long as Steve's not working we shall try and get down too.

Its a 5 hour 18 min drive according to RAC route planner. But thanks for the link on travel lodge anyway.

Hopefully we will make the journey. But its a long one I have to say.;)

Guest graandjac

Thanks for the offer Ian:pSo far we have

Graandjac x 4

Ian b x 4

Mozzi x 4

Django x 5 or 6 if pete gets there so watch this space

Addison x 4

Dan x 2

Shearers x 3

Adesparks x 4

Racheal x 5

Nicky x 3

Nicky & Neil x 5

Louismum x 4 Total on my fingers = 47 (48 inc Pete)

This is everone who has let me know or i have taken off the message board, i have not inc maybe's at the moment . If i have missed anyone let me know , and if your names not down it dosen't mean your not coming in:nah:Anyone not here is still very welcome to join in. Cheers Graham

Thanks for the offer Ian:pSo far we have

Graandjac x 4

Ian b x 4

Mozzi x 4

Django x 5

Addison x 4

Dan x 2

Shearers x 3

Adesparks x 4

Racheal x 5

Nicky x 3

Louismum x 4 Total on my fingers = 42

This is everone who has let me know or i have taken off the message board, i have not inc maybe's at the moment . If i have missed anyone let me know , and if your names not down it dosen't mean your not coming in:nah:Anyone not here is still very welcome to join in. Cheers Graham

Pete may not do directions but at least he can count!!!:biglaugh:

Last time I counted there was 6 of us, Me, Pete, Jack, Sophie, Niamh and baby Joe!!!

I think he may get his own back now!!:P

Tracey

Guest theshearers
Hey! Good to see more people coming....!

We are stopping over at the Gatwick travel lodge for one night....£19.!

Dan and Steph

Flippin 'eck, there'll be loads of us. We are also staying at the Gatwick Travel Lodge (thanks for the link Pete)!! At £19 for a familiy room it would be rude not to!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Vicki, Steve & Cameron x

Guest nickey and neill

hi mozzy,

can we join you for the meet please.

we live near high wycombe so would be great to meet you and all the others.

there will be 2 adults and 3 kids ( if people are taking them....10,12 and 13).

we will prob just drive down so wont need hotel but would love to join you for the meet itself!

hope thats ok

cheers and look forward to it!

Guest Leanne & Mark

Hey we have decided at £20 we will stay at the travel lodge too!!!

BUUUUTTTTTT, the rooms only take 4 people and there are 5 of us, which is fine cos liv can sleep in with us, but they say no because of fire regulations.

Would any one with 2 or 3 in a 4 man room mind adding a fake child. (you can have one for the weekend if you like!!) just so we don't get turned away or some thing.

xxxxxxxx Leanne