South UK meet anyone?

Guest mOZzy

well, since everyone seems to meetup just about everywhere but the south uk we think it's time to change that :cute:

Probably not this year anymore - unless of course you all are very flexible ;)

but we are in Berkshire for a starter (near Windsor)

Any takers?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, since everyone seems to meetup just about everywhere but the south uk we think it's time to change that :cute:

Probably not this year anymore - unless of course you all are very flexible ;)

but we are in Berkshire for a starter (near Windsor)

Any takers?

well if enough people are interested we can be counted in. Im sure we can get enough good old southern people who will come.

(All round mozzies it is then :P)

Hi,

I would be interested in a southern meet, provided Im not in China (or Australia) at the time.

Lets see, we have one in Windsor and one in Hastings, are we looking for somewhere midway, Strood perhaps !!;):)

Simon

Guest addison

Hi guys

we would be interested in a meet. Dont pay too much attention to our location, as we are often visiting family in East Sussex, so anywhere on route is fine - M1, M25, M20 - we know them intimately!!!!

Hey!

We would be interested...dont live near the south....but its far in the context of why we are all here!

Keep us posted!

Dan and Steph

Good one Dan, be great to see you before you go. Just remember coming this far south you will need to bring your passports!;)

Guest theshearers

Count us in guys. Although we are in North Devon at the mo we move to Portsmouth sometime in January. We dont mind travelling so just let is know. Look forward to meeting up with you all soon

Vicki x

Guest graandjac

:pWell Suzi seeing as its you ......count us in ....and good show Dan now you get to see what its like to travel 350 odd miles to a meet;) this could be the last one before we get there, Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest adelsparks

;)Count us in , were near Windsor as well (cough, Slough. cough)

Phil,Tracy, Josh 8 & Abi 2

electrician , wife is a child minder

Going to Adelaide in Feb 08 for a Recon, hope to go fulltime by June/July 08

Got TRA in Mar 07,

sent visa app May 07,

Had Medicals Oct:Randy-git:

got Case officer Nov,

emailed police cheqs/ med reciepts at start of this month

just waiting:goofy:

Guest carters

we live in west malling so a south meet would be of interest to us, just let us know where & when and we will try to come.

It would be great to meet some of you and put faces to the names. :o

nikki

well if enough people are interested we can be counted in. Im sure we can get enough good old southern people who will come.

(All round mozzies it is then )

oi! if you babysit the monsters then i can take the rest to the pub :P

Good one Dan, be great to see you before you go. Just remember coming this far south you will need to bring your passports!

we better put some flyers up then to warn people ;)

welllll, i didn't expect so many to be interested. no one ever admitted to the south before :P

how about i'll start with a date. i guess before xmas will be a bit pushed for everyone.

it has to be before april because of dan :chatterbox:

how about january?? saturday?

we can 12th or 26th!

You can definitely count us in. We have lots of family and friends down south so used to the journey, also may be able to leave monsters with someone for the meet to make life easier!!:biglaugh:

I go back to work in Feb so Jan would be good, either date.

Tracey

is pete coming too :wacko: (:P)

oh, and can we leave our kids with your friends too :biglaugh:

I was planning on leaving him with friends too, it would make my life soooooo much easier ;), but I think he will insist on coming. With the number of children I have I'm sure they wouldn't notice 2 extra!! Although will probably have to bring Joe as still feeding him.

It'll be great to see everyone again

Tracey

carefull what you offer!!! you know we'll be over soon :cute:
Bedfordsire.......south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt it ..............but he is now;)

Used to live near Brighton.............UK. cant get much more south.Living south...ish now:D.

And Graham, dont know what your golfs like , but I maybe up for 18 somewhere!

Guest louiesmum
Hi,

I would be interested in a southern meet, provided Im not in China (or Australia) at the time.

Lets see, we have one in Windsor and one in Hastings, are we looking for somewhere midway, Strood perhaps !!;):)

Simon

Hi Simon

Hi it would be great to have a meet up, we live in Welling so Strood would not be bad for us! Keep us posted.:cute:

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

Would like to try and come. We live in Oxfordshire just off the A34 not far from M4. Can't do Jan 26th will be in Adelaide (three whole weeks off work, can't wait) 12th may be possible will have to advise nearer the time. Due to work we can only do Saturday night or Sunday day time if that's OK.

Cheers

Martin and Val :)

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Well if petes coming iam not hes a pain in the ass, not just on the golf course:biglaugh: Smit always up for a game and iam sure Ian will be there aswell but you have to watch him hes good, bit of a bandit. Cheers Graham

Smit always up for a game and iam sure Ian will be there aswell but you have to watch him hes good

If you guys organise a round I'll pop down to the south coast and make up a four ball. After all you need entertainment value :goofy: Promise I will be able to find it. ;)

ok guys,

another question - who is taking children?

we'll have our 2 monsters - unless someone offeres to babysit them :jiggy:

Ours will be coming if we don't find babysitters :skeptical:

Guest happy-jools

Sounds like a great Idea to have a meet up as it may be the last one on this side for many of us.

Depends on where it is, but I guess it will be a fair few miles for us to travel from Sunderland (i mean were nearly in bloody scotland were that far north!!!). Dont think we could camp it in Jan. It was bad enough in August. hehe.

Have fun. We may change our minds, you never know.;);)