Guest jasongd

3 week Fact finding mission

Guest jasongd

Hi

I am planning to come over with my wife and 5 year old daughter early next year on a fact finding mission,

I am planning to stay in Hallett Cove and was wanting to come over but do not know were to stay,

The problem I have it needs to be reasonable in prive but still leave a lasting inpression on my Daughter and Wife so they want to go and live there any help on where to stay, best priced car hire would be great...

I just wish i was coming over for good next year.

Jason

Hi Jason - there are a few furnished properties available for rent in Hallett Cove specifically but also in the surrounding areas - some are listed by members of PIA in this section http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/jobs-business-adverts/10453-short-term-furnished-rentals.html You may see these same properties for rent in some of the commercial sites but as these charge a commission to the owner going direct this way is a cheaper way to go.

Guest mark&rachel

We stayed in one of Kris rentals. Couldnt rate it high enough. If you can deal with her. Place in Glandore was full of mod cons and nicely kitted out.

(And no we dont know her)

Hi Jason

you may also want to try

www.stayz.com.au

www.adelaidebound.com.au

www.takeabreak.com.au

or just key "short term rentals adelaide" into google search and hopefully youll get loads come up.

Depending on when you come out depends on the pricing so if you are on a budget but want a good quality home I would avoid the summer holidays here, which probably takes you to the end of January as this is the prime holiday season and very expensive.

Also what does your wife and daughter like to do? or what is your image of Australia? as this will also help you decide on an area to impress them!! (not that you really need it, as its great!!!).

Good luck with planning your journey

Kim