We're going home, we're going home!

Guest northernstar200

Guest ems
Hi Emma and Tracy,

Hope you don't mind me asking, but which agency do you girls work for? I have registered with an agency too, which is turning out to be a waste of time. Perm jobs seem pretty scarce on this side of town too.

Tanya x

Hi Tanya

Sorry haven't replied sooner. I signed up with NASA, only done a couple of shifts with them as I would rather avoid the hospitals if possible as much prefer the community. When I contacted them initially it was about working in the community which I was told would not be a problem but when I went in for orientation I found out it wouldn't be that easy. My plan is just to pick up shifts if I really need to. Hope u manage to find something else.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came back in 1970 a bloody fool i was now 73 a old crock to start again after 8 years in oz land bloody fool iam

Hi Bob

Were you in Adelaide? Be great to hear some of your tales about what life here was like then if you have the time to write them down. My folks were in Sydney from 1963 to 1966 and it was so much harder for migrants then, with the post being so slow, no internet, expensive phone calls, and very little chance of trips back to the UK at all.

Diane

Guest Guest5035
Hi Bob

Were you in Adelaide? Be great to hear some of your tales about what life here was like then if you have the time to write them down. My folks were in Sydney from 1963 to 1966 and it was so much harder for migrants then, with the post being so slow, no internet, expensive phone calls, and very little chance of trips back to the UK at all.

Diane

it was like that in 91 when we arrived..:sad:

stevo