Anyone in Yorkshire?

Guest helene73

Guest helene73
should be o.k . we are using go matilda too . how are you finding them ? are you tracking your ss on line , we did and found out before they had notified our agent , we had to email our agent to inform them and got an email 4 weeks after from sa saying that we were sucessfull ..

They can be a bit slow lol

Yesterday they wanted the second half of visa payment glad I didn't give it to them now lol

Had a peep yesterday on line no change :(

Well a sleepless night for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can be a bit slow lol

Yesterday they wanted the second half of visa payment glad I didn't give it to them now lol

Had a peep yesterday on line no change :(

Well a sleepless night for me :(

Hi Helen, I have PMd you ont his one. Still can't believe it!

Rach x

Guest dwethe
There will be no one left in west Yorkshire at this rate!!! Lol

We have our meds booked at birmingham on 21st, changed from manchester for earlier date. whens yours booked?

Helene,

Excuse my ignorance but what does TRA stand for?

Hi there,

I you don't ask, you won't find out!

It stands for 'Trades Recognition Australia' - they carry out skills assessments.

When in doubt, there's always someone in the know on here who will help you out :)

Rachael

Guest dwethe
wow !!!! more folk from pudsey.....hi angphil . we are in pudsey , we have our co and meds are booked , hoping to hit adelaide sep/oct , would be good to hear from you ..[/QU

Where are your meds and what date?

Guest helene73
We have our meds booked at birmingham on 21st, changed from manchester for earlier date. whens yours booked?[/quote

I wish lol I am going to be having a sleepless night 2 weeks into my SA SS and they have knocked hairdressers off, will know what's what in the morning may have to wait till July but hey ho :)

Guest Steve O

I have just been informed that they have closed the door on my skills set for South Australia. Will now have to wait until July for the new updated skills list before continuing with my SS.

Guest helene73
I have just been informed that they have closed the door on my skills set for South Australia. Will now have to wait until July for the new updated skills list before continuing with my SS.

Crap isn't it I know what your going through!!! What do you do?

Guest Steve O

Engineering Manager in the food industry. I have applied for several jobs but they seemed to only want to progress to interview stage if based in Oz. Early July should have the green light from Engineering Australia then I have to score 7+ on the IELTS paper. Agency now pushing for Victoria!

Guest purplerdt77

Well we are getting there assigned a case officer today and we have 28 days for our crb check and medicals, this is getting very close now last lot of money to pay thank god

Guest abbiedog

hi, we are from Derbyshire hope to be in Adelaide by August/september. Things went realy fast once we had done our medicals, we were asigned a case officer in January medicals in march and we got our visa last night, much rejoycing and tears, now we need to get on with booking flights etc... and bank acounts. anyone had a good relocation agent recommended.

jenny, paddy. liv and benjamin

Guest Steve O
Well we are getting there assigned a case officer today and we have 28 days for our crb check and medicals, this is getting very close now last lot of money to pay thank god

What's been your time frame and what job are you using for your SS?

Guest helene73
Engineering Manager in the food industry. I have applied for several jobs but they seemed to only want to progress to interview stage if based in Oz. Early July should have the green light from Engineering Australia then I have to score 7+ on the IELTS paper. Agency now pushing for Victoria!

Good luck I am now waiting till July I don't think there is much point jumping states as they will have or be near to meeting their occupational quota's. So if it all goes tits up for me I should be ok for the July changes :)

Guest Steve O
Good luck I am now waiting till July I don't think there is much point jumping states as they will have or be near to meeting their occupational quota's. So if it all goes tits up for me I should be ok for the July changes :)

Are you using an agency for the full process?

Guest helene73
Are you using an agency for the full process?

Yeah, go Matilda they Even have the main visa ready to lodge lol :)

Guest lbarke2

Hiya, we live in Braford and can't wating to start our new life down under. It will be just the 3 of us Richard (hubby), myself and our daughter.

We have applied to SA State and just playing the waiting game now, so about the same as you guys really.

We often go to Scarborough as have family there, maybe a get together could be on the cards there!!

Good luck with everything, Lindsey

Guest Steve O
Hiya, we live in Braford and can't wating to start our new life down under. It will be just the 3 of us Richard (hubby), myself and our daughter.

We have applied to SA State and just playing the waiting game now, so about the same as you guys really.

We often go to Scarborough as have family there, maybe a get together could be on the cards there!!

Who is the lead? and what occupation are you using?

Guest helene73

Yeah up for that Lindsey pm me next time your coming over :)

Guest helene73

Hairdressers got the boot and SA is shutdown to us now.

But will wait and see what July brings :)