Guest moonraker1959

What perfect weather!

Guest moonraker1959

Hi all,well I have to say its beautiful outside today,has been for the last 2 weeks,mid 20's forecast.No we won't be having a BBQ(personally can't stand them)but we will spend all day relaxing outside.Obviously this great weather does'nt apply to everyone in the UK.For some people it apparently rains 24/7,but where I live,its fantastic!

I think a lot of people forget where they come from on here. They tend to pay out the British weather I can remember having weeks on end when it was warm and had water restrictions at times. There has not been much of a summer here this year had a long winter and a short summer and looks like we are heading back into winter again.

Guest SA Great
    Hi all,well I have to say its beautiful outside today,has been for the last 2 weeks,mid 20's forecast.No we won't be having a BBQ(personally can't stand them)but we will spend all day relaxing outside.Obviously this great weather does'nt apply to everyone in the UK.For some people it apparently rains 24/7,but where I live,its fantastic!

The one week of summer arrives and old Moonraker pipes up.

Today in the UK (Surrey) sun shining and due to reach 24 but thunderstorms and rain on their way by tomorrow!

5645505659_6bb0c46724.jpg

DSC01162 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr

More photographers out than walkers today!

Guest Guest75

Give it time here yet. We have recently had some lovely days.:D

Sure that this winter will be a good one.:cute:

Guest moonraker1959
    The one week of summer arrives and old Moonraker pipes up.

Missing home are we?Jesus give it a rest!We have had a few great summers here,believe it or not!Whats wrong with being positive in the UK?Or is it too much for you to handle?When you've lived a few years in SA you might actually appreciate the UK.Ah well,to be expected considering you're heading for the big chill!:biglaugh:I've heard nothing but positives where I live.People buzzing with excitement booking their holidays(and no not the the p*** da del sol either!The peeps I hang out with are abit more cultural than that.:cute:

Guest SA Great
    Missing home are we?Jesus give it a rest!We have had a few great summers here,believe it or not!Whats wrong with being positive in the UK?Or is it too much for you to handle?When you've lived a few years in SA you might actually appreciate the UK.Ah well,to be expected considering you're heading for the big chill!:biglaugh:I've heard nothing but positives where I live.People buzzing with excitement booking their holidays(and no not the the p*** da del sol either!The peeps I hang out with are abit more cultural than that.:cute:

LOL I just love having a dig at people like you and as for home, Australia is my home. I dont like the UK at all and intend to stay here for the rest of my life so yep Australia = Home. Like the pommie music though :-)

Guest caoimhe

This is the 1st time I have been on this site in 2 months.....and now I remember why:arghh:

In Hampshire today the weather is lovely in the garden, the lids gone back on the paint pot and the decorating is on hold untill tomorrow.

The beer is very cold though !!!!!

Guest moonraker1959
    LOL I just love having a dig at people like you and as for home, Australia is my home. I dont like the UK at all and intend to stay here for the rest of my life so yep Australia = Home. Like the pommie music though :-)

Guess I'm luckier than some,I have two homes I can be proud of.Do you dislike the whole of the UK or just the bit you're from?No wonder some poms in Australia get a bad name.Yes SA is great,shame some people are'nt!Still no rain in sight?My god I'll now have to spend even more time outside!A pom outside in the UK?Incredible!

Guest teamV

Well we live on Cumbria were it rains atleast every other day and when it's not raining it's showing .but

Today we are at oulton park to watch the motor bike racing and the weathers been great,which is a nice change for us.

8dd1bbaf.jpg