Happy Easter

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Happy Easter everyone.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday and you are getting your chocolate fix.

Looks like South Australia is having some lovely weather for the next few days as well as the UK.

http://www.willyweather.com.au/sa/adelaide/osullivan-beach.html

Anzac Day tomorrow as well - Lest We Forget.

Stay safe everyone.:cute:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Thanks Tyke.

No choclate fix though just my normal easter fishing fix cause the water is too cold for swimming now so i can cast out without the fear of hooling a swimmer lol lol

Guest Guest75
Thanks Tyke.

No choclate fix though just my normal easter fishing fix cause the water is too cold for swimming now so i can cast out without the fear of hooling a swimmer lol lol

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looks good on that water,tempting but the ramps will be packed!!

We are off up to Meadows as I think there is a market on today,then onto Macclesfield for my fix of Old Speckled Hen :o

Guest ebstar

Happy Easter all. I (unfortunately) won't be partaking in any chocolate this easter,as trying to stick to the dreaded diet. I am thinking about taking the kids fishing. That is i want to take them but am a bit scarred of those horrible, wriggly bait. I want to try as many new things as possible and don't want fear to stand in the way.

Hurry up visa and let the adventure begin.