Well guess its over

Guest petal

Well blimey, what a rollercoaster ride you have been on!

I haven't been on PIA for a few weeks, so just catching up on where everyone is at at the moment.

Goodness me! I can only imagine how you have been feeling.

I definitely agree with the other posts - keep your chin up and stay positive.

Just reading what's been going on this last few days for you has got my blood pressure raised! No wonder yours is up ;-)

Easier said than done, but you can't let it make you ill. Fingers crossed, you've got medicals to have yet :-)

Will be checking in tomorrow for your 'happy ending' to this saga.

Good luck,

Rachael x

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest petal

Well heres the latest guys.

Spoke to agent who has spoken to immi sa and because they are really busy they will get back to her on monday grrrr

But the. Lady in immi did say application was in not sure if that means it's ok but agent seems to be fine ,basically we have to wait for them to contact agent in there own time .

All you want is an answer i suppose no news is gd news. As they say lol.

Agents hands are tied and us well just have to keep positive and hope we did scrape through ..

Until monday for the next saga it's like a soap opera this !!!!

Have a great weekend the wine is calling

susan x x

Guest helene73
Well heres the latest guys.

Spoke to agent who has spoken to immi sa and because they are really busy they will get back to her on monday grrrr

But the. Lady in immi did say application was in not sure if that means it's ok but agent seems to be fine ,basically we have to wait for them to contact agent in there own time .

All you want is an answer i suppose no news is gd news. As they say lol.

Agents hands are tied and us well just have to keep positive and hope we did scrape through ..

Until monday for the next saga it's like a soap opera this !!!!

Have a great weekend the wine is calling

susan x x

Oh no that's a hell of a wait, you will be a alcoholic by Monday.

It's all gonna be fine :)

Try and have a nice weekend :) xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Opportunities

Good luck Susan, will think of you...! Having to drag through the weekend, you could possibly get great news on Monday! Just hang in there. Good things come to those who wait... patiently!

Karen

x

Guest Fran x

hi all,

me and the oh have just looked on immi list and to my shock horror my skilled occupation [hairdresser] is no longer available, we subbitted the same date as yourselves and are busy trying to desperatly get in touch with our agent!!! reading your feed has given me a little bit of hope, i truely hope we have scrapped it through, so close yet so far it is awful to think this could be it!!!! i will keep checking to see how your getting on, lets hope its all good news.xx

Guest SusieOR
hi all,

me and the oh have just looked on immi list and to my shock horror my skilled occupation [hairdresser] is no longer available, we subbitted the same date as yourselves and are busy trying to desperatly get in touch with our agent!!! reading your feed has given me a little bit of hope, i truely hope we have scrapped it through, so close yet so far it is awful to think this could be it!!!! i will keep checking to see how your getting on, lets hope its all good news.xx

Good Luck to you too Fran x... hope it works out for all!!!

Sx

Guest helene73
hi all,

Omg noooooooo

Trying to get in touch with mine too :(

Guest Fran x

its horrible isnt it!!!!!!!!!! still cant get intouch with ours let me now how you get on and vice versa i hate not knowing?? fimgers crossed xx

Guest helene73
its horrible isnt it!!!!!!!!!! still cant get intouch with ours let me now how you get on and vice versa i hate not knowing?? fimgers crossed xx

How long has yours being lodged?

Just spoken to mine it's 50-50 they can't say one way or another till they get in touch with the SS lady then she is going to get on to visa lot.

I am not holding my breath on this unless they have started processing us and have been counted in the quota of hairdressers I think we will be waiting till July :(

Think I will be hitting the wine tonight (will be boycotting the SA stuff) cos I won't be sleeping :(

Guest Adelaide_bound
.....I think we will be waiting till July :(

But even if you are waiting to July (fingers crossed you aren't) that is only 7 weeks away really (this week doesn't count as its started, so its nearly over by my reckoning lol) so not that long to wait at all :)

Chin up peoples - worse things happen at sea!

Guest petal
How long has yours being lodged?

Just spoken to mine it's 50-50 they can't say one way or another till they get in touch with the SS lady then she is going to get on to visa lot.

I am not holding my breath on this unless they have started processing us and have been counted in the quota of hairdressers I think we will be waiting till July :(

Think I will be hitting the wine tonight (will be boycotting the SA stuff) cos I won't be sleeping :(

HI HELEN

OH NO NOT U AS WELL I FEEL REALLY SICK THERE DROPPING US LIKE FLYS ARNT THEY ..

WELL HAVING JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH AGENT ITS STOPS HERE WITH US OUR APPLICATION IS GOING NO FURTHER, ONLY A WEEK OF SUSPENCE AND WORRYING TO DEATH , TO BE HONEST I FEEL REALLY CRAPPY AND A LITTLE MAD AS THEY JUST LEAVE YOU IN LIMBO :sad:.

EVEN OUR AGENT IS REALLY MAD AS THEY HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TO GET BACK TO US SHE SAYS THERE REALLY NOT DOING THIS WELL AT ALL, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO THERE RUNNING THE SHOW AND THATS IT AH..

HELEN HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO YOUR AGENT SAME AS MINE ISNT YOU DONT KNOW HUN YOU MIGHT HAVE SCRAPED THROUGH I SOOOOO HOPE SO . AND PLEASE I HOPE THEY DONT LEAVE YOU HANGING ON AS THEY DID WITH US, KEEP BELEIVING THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT , ILL BE WILLING YOU TO.

HELEN DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION IF SA SS DOSE FALL THROUGH !!!!

ALL IS NOT TOTALLY LOST OUR AGENT SAYS WE CAN TRY TO GO TO WA BUT WE HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY, LIKE TELEPHONE HER TOM AND SHE WILL SUBMIT , WE DONT HAVE TO DO ANYMORE WORK JUST READ UP ON SOME WEBSITES AND THEY WIL DO THE REST DECISIONS DECISIONS !!!

ALL OUR VISA DOCS WERE IN PLACE TOO WITH THE AGENT SO WAS LOOKING GOOD, BUT I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE ALONG CHAT TONIGHT OVER MORE WINE & BEER LOL.

IM SURE WE WILL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION..

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR KEEPING OUR SPIRITS UP BUT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE NOW , AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHAT WE ARE DOING

LOVE SUSAN XXX :o

Guest petal

Hi fran good luck i hope evrything works out for you and helen, i hope you find out soonest .

My thoughts are with you keep wishing

susan x

Guest helene73
HI HELEN

WELL HAVING JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH AGENT ITS STOPS HERE WITH US OUR APPLICATION IS GOING NO FURTHER, ONLY A WEEK OF SUSPENCE AND WORRYING TO DEATH , TO BE HONEST I FEEL REALLY CRAPPY AND A LITTLE MAD AS THEY JUST LEAVE YOU IN LIMBO :sad:.

EVEN OUR AGENT IS REALLY MAD AS THEY HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TO GET BACK TO US SHE SAYS THERE REALLY NOT DOING THIS WELL AT ALL, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO THERE RUNNING THE SHOW AND THATS IT AH..

HELEN HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO YOUR AGENT SAME AS MINE ISNT YOU DONT KNOW HUN YOU MIGHT HAVE SCRAPED THROUGH I SOOOOO HOPE SO . AND PLEASE I HOPE THEY DONT LEAVE YOU HANGING ON AS THEY DID WITH US, KEEP BELEIVING THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT , ILL BE WILLING YOU TO.

ALL IS NOT TOTALLY LOST OUR AGENT SAYS WE CAN TRY TO GO TO WA BUT WE HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY, LIKE TELEPHONE HER TOM AND SHE WILL SUBMIT , WE DONT HAVE TO DO ANYMORE WORK JUST READ UP ON SOME WEBSITES AND THEY WIL DO THE REST DECISIONS DECISIONS !!!

ALL OUR VISA DOCS WERE IN PLACE TOO WITH THE AGENT SO WAS LOOKING GOOD, BUT I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE ALONG CHAT TONIGHT OVER MORE WINE & BEER LOL.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR KEEPING OUR SPIRITS UP BUT WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE NOW , AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHAT WE ARE DOING

Absolutely gutted for you :( WA is great go for it that was my first choice but I wasn't wanted there. I could go for NT but they take forever to process so wouldn't be lodged by July. Wouldn't mind but already paid first instalment for the main visa and it's already to go as soon as I send a few document for OH. Knowing what's happened with you Susan I don't think we stand a chance you were my little ray of hope,god this is sooooooo crap!!!!

You better keep us posted on what you decide.

Take care and good luck xoxo

Guest helene73
But even if you are waiting to July (fingers crossed you aren't) that is only 7 weeks away really (this week doesn't count as its started, so its nearly over by my reckoning lol) so not that long to wait at all :)

Chin up peoples - worse things happen at sea!

I suppose they do but this feels Pretty bad too ;)

HI HELEN

:shocked:Oh. Susan. I feel sick to my stomach for you. The waiting was bad enough, but they inferred you'd be ok. Go for WA. If it's on SS then you only have to stay 2 years, don't you? After that you'll either love it and be glad you are there, or you can then go to SA. Treat it as a pitt stop; a means to an end; a different route to your dream life.

Gotta keep positive.

Let us know what you decide.

We're with you all the way, what ever you choose! ;)

Rach x

Guest petal
I suppose they do but this feels Pretty bad too ;)

HI HELEN

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP HOPE YOU NEVER KNOW BUT THE WAY THEY ARE DOING IT IS MADNESS , TALKING TO AGENT AND I COULDNT BELIEVE IT ITS TOTALLY CRAP AS YOU SAY..

DID YOU SAY WA WAS THE FIRST STATE YOU LOOKED AT DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD WEBSITES I CAN HAVE A LOOK AT TO GIVE ME AN IDEA...:goofy:

WELL I GUESS WE WILL PROBABLY GO FOR IT, THEN MORE WAITING AS LIKE YOU SAY SS WAS IN FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND ALL VISA DOCS WERE IN AND YES WE HAD PAID THE FIRST VISA INSTALMENT..

ITS JUST SCARY WE HAVE TO GO ALL THROUGH THIS AGAIN AND NOW EVEN LESS TIME BEFORE JULY 1ST, BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT..

KEEP IN TOUCH AND LET ME KNOW SOONEST YOU HERE

KEEP SMILING

SUSAN X :)

Guest petal

Hey rach .

Yes your right i think we should go for it if we dont like it we can move on , what have we got to lose . Oh and i will be doing some talking but i think we both no the answear already..

What worries me were starting from scratch again and not many weeks left now,

but got go for it ah

will keep in touch

susan x