Guest Rochesdownunder

hi

Guest Rochesdownunder

Just moved to Adelaide a few weeks ago from Ireland and in need of new friends. I have 3 three chilkdren Twin boys 5 and a girl 7 OH is a carpenter.. Finding it hard to meet fellow Irish but know that you are out there. Free to meet up during the day or at weekends Kids at school during the day ie am kida house bond at night because of lack of babysitter...... thats another story...................So if you too are looking for casual meet ups for the chat and a cup of tea up pm me:)

Hi There,

We are Irish (Cork) and know heaps of other Irish here also. ALWAYS happy to meet up. Where are you living? and if you need a babysitter my daughter (17 years old) is always more than happy to help out too. We live in Glenelg and infact a good few of our other Irish friends are in and around here also.

Just moved to Adelaide a few weeks ago from Ireland and in need of new friends. I have 3 three chilkdren Twin boys 5 and a girl 7 OH is a carpenter.. Finding it hard to meet fellow Irish but know that you are out there. Free to meet up during the day or at weekends Kids at school during the day ie am kida house bond at night because of lack of babysitter...... thats another story...................So if you too are looking for casual meet ups for the chat and a cup of tea up pm me:)

Hi, we are in Payneham South in the Eastern Suburbs. Where are you located. Would love to meet up if possible as stay at home with 4 year old during week. Let me know if you are interested.

Denise

Guest Rochesdownunder
    Hi, we are in Payneham South in the Eastern Suburbs. Where are you located. Would love to meet up if possible as stay at home with 4 year old during week. Let me know if you are interested.

Denise

H Denise

I am in Campbelltown,would love to meet up let me know when free any time would suits childless till 3 every week day

Sharon

Guest Rochesdownunder
    Welcome to Adelaide, I too am Irish, happy to meet up for a coffee anytime , give me a shout

Would love to meet up I am in campbelltown but will come to meet you PM me to organise something free till 3 every day

Sharon

Guest Rochesdownunder

HI I am in Campbelltown but often go to Glenelg Pm Me to organise a coffee

Sharon

Guest murphyfamily

Hi, We are moving from Carlow to Adelaide in 4 weeks, OH is also a carpenter, we have 3 kids 8 and 6 year old daughters and a 3 year old son. Will be staying in West Lakes with my brother untill we get out own house sorted and would love to meet up. I dont plan on working untill i have the kids settled in school in January. Would love to make some friends when we get there.

Marie

Guest Rochesdownunder
    Hi, We are moving from Carlow to Adelaide in 4 weeks, OH is also a carpenter, we have 3 kids 8 and 6 year old daughters and a 3 year old son. Will be staying in West Lakes with my brother untill we get out own house sorted and would love to meet up. I dont plan on working untill i have the kids settled in school in January. Would love to make some friends when we get there.

Marie

Hi Murphys

Get in touch when you land if there is anything we can do for you let us know we are in the eastern suburbs and loving it here Things are starting to look up and settling a bit now I will pm you my mobile no loads of work for your hubbie too

Sharon and the crew XX