Guest ozarsenal

Guest MrsHills

Being a die hard Spurs fan, obviously I'd never set foot in ANY place owned/run by a gooner....but favourite beer is Coopers or TED

Guest ozarsenal

The large cans (440ml) would work out at $9-$10 for John Smith, Tetleys and Boddingtons (Old Speckled Hen 355ml same price). Would you buy them at that price? Or say a Heineken or Becks at $6.50 or a Coopers Pale, Stella Artois or Fat Yak at $6?

Guest Tterrier81
The large cans (440ml) would work out at $9-$10 for John Smith, Tetleys and Boddingtons (Old Speckled Hen 355ml same price). Would you buy them at that price? Or say a Heineken or Becks at $6.50 or a Coopers Pale, Stella Artois or Fat Yak at $6?

if i go out and they have smiths or tetleys i pretty much expect to pay around the $9 mark, as for heineken, becks, stella etc i think $6-$6.50 is reasonable

• 10 months later...
Guest ozarsenal
Vale Ale is great:notworthy:

Yeah - we have that one here ( we opened last November) - along with Stella Artois, Kilkenny, Guinness, Heineken, Erdinger and a pile of other local and imported beers and a few ciders including St Helier Pear and Monteith Crushed Apple (from NZ)

Have a look at the web site www.theoldvine.com.au and then go to wine list - the beers are on the last page.

Pop in some time and say hello everyone!

Cheers

Graham

Guest Bodie

Have to say, sampling beer is a preferred past time of mine. Don't know if they've been mentioned yet but Knapstein( Clare Valley vineyard) also produce a good beer - pretty pricey though. The Victoria Pale Lager is also quaffable and also low carb - good for slating a thirst after work. Little Creatures pale and bright ales are lovely as well. Coopers 62 is also a nice drop. Happy hunting.