OMG! Job offer arrived this morning!!!

Guest graemepugh

Guest graemepugh

OMG. The job offer arrived this am! looks like I will be in Adelaide by September! It is great news but also absolutely terrifying!

Open the champagne but pass me the valium!!!;)

Look forward to meeting up with those of you already there!!!!!!!

Guest graemepugh
Great news with the job.

we arrive in sept aswell heading for PORT Noarlunga.

We fancy Port Nualunga too. We will also be there end of August, beginning of September.

Have you any children?

Graeme and Jayne.

Guest sunnydays
OMG. The job offer arrived this am! looks like I will be in Adelaide by September! It is great news but also absolutely terrifying!

Open the champagne but pass me the valium!!!;)

Look forward to meeting up with those of you already there!!!!!!!

Hi congratulations!!

What visa are you going over on then is it the RSMS?? If it is we are going on this visa too - have you been given a processing time of 3-4 months?? We are waiting for the nomination stage to come back at the moment. Its been 4 weeks so far.:skeptical:

Guest graemepugh
Hi congratulations!!

What visa are you going over on then is it the RSMS?? If it is we are going on this visa too - have you been given a processing time of 3-4 months?? We are waiting for the nomination stage to come back at the moment. Its been 4 weeks so far.:skeptical:

No, we are going on a 457 visa. Takes about 4 weeks apparently. I just have to work a 3 month notice period. Very exciting but daunting in the same breath......:nah:

Guest graemepugh
Very exciting, well done, all becoming so real I bet now! :)

Thanks. It is becoming very real now. Havent sold the house yet... so much to do in 12 weeks.......but i am sure it will be worth it in the end..:jiggy: