Poms Golf Social in Spring - Heads Up

coolerking

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, the date is now confirmed as Friday, 23rd September at Mount Compass Golf Club. Anyone can come, but it would be good to know as we have to sort the catering out. Cost details - I will get back to you but I would expect a good deal.

I currently know of about 20 people who have said they are coming but all are welcome, ability is optional - certainly in my case. Come along and have a great day out at a beautiful golf course.

Cooler

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have confirmation from people who are coming on Friday, 23rd September at Mount Compass Golf Club - Tee off approx 9am. I have heard from some of you already and I have some others coming as well. Please confirm so that we can give an approximate figure for catering.

Green Fees will be $24 and a cart will be $38 (twin share)

It should be a good day and we are lucky to have support and sponsorship from Southside Suzuki and Andrew Williams (Vista Financial Services) thank you.

Cooler

Can I have confirmation from people who are coming on Friday, 23rd September at Mount Compass Golf Club - Tee off approx 9am. I have heard from some of you already and I have some others coming as well. Please confirm so that we can give an approximate figure for catering.

It should be a good day and we are lucky to have support and sponsorship from Southside Suzuki and Andrew Williams (Vista Financial Services) thank you.

Cooler

now thats a tough course......have fun all and read the local rules.......take a drop if you feel threatened by kangas and beware of tiger snakes!!

Cooler

Hey

Can confirm me plus 2. See you @ 8ish on Fri 23rd Sept.

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Can I put HG and steveliane as definites then? It's just that I need numbers for the catering which our sponsors are sorting - thanks Southside Suzuki and Andrew Williams.

Andrew Williams will be playing as will John Nicholson from Southside Suzuki and a few others from there. We have a ladies foursome and others are certainly welcome.

Anyone else interested?

Cooler

• 3 weeks later...

For all attending the Golf bash:

Green Fees $24.00 P/P

Golf Carts $38.00 (TWIN SHARE)

Pull Buggies $4.00

Food at the end, from our Sponsors, Southside Suzuki and Vista Financial Services. There will also be prizes - NO sharking please!

Friday 23rd of September, please try to arrive for 8am, so we can sort out the playing groups.

Also, we are going to raise some money for the Cancer Council so bring some loose change - notes are better :)

Cheers,

Cooler

is this the course? http://www.fleurieugolfcourse.com.au/

thought i'd better check.

also do you know the dress code?

Yes, that's the course. Dress code is casual as most seem down this way - not at The Vines mind!

A few prizes but I may be joing you for the most lost, bring something warm as it maybe a bit cooler.

Cheers,

Cooler

Yes, that's the course. Dress code is casual as most seem down this way - not at The Vines mind!

A few prizes but I may be joing you for the most lost, bring something warm as it maybe a bit cooler.

Cheers,

Cooler

Hey Cooler

Thanks for organising today, had a really good day and met some real nice people.

Here's to the next :)

Andy

Big Thanks to all the sponsors: Southside Suzuki, JC Autos , Vista Financial Services and Jurlique for the prizes and contributions.

Well, I think we all had a good time, Mrs Cooler managed to par all the par three's with no birdies, except for hitting that duck which prevented the ball from going in the water.

We will definitely organise another, so keep your eyes and ears open for more wayward driving and good company.

Thanks to all for taking part in the way it was intended,

Mark