Guest mark&rachel

Aberfoyle Hub Primary

Guest mark&rachel

Hello All

We are relocating to Aberfoyle Park. We have looked at many schools and like Aberfoyle Hub Primary.

Anyone had any good experiences or bad?

Mark and Rachel

Hi, my kids have gone there for the last year and a bit and settled in fine. It's a good school and has a some good teachers and the parents are friendly too!

Our son in in year 1

He has lots of friends in different classes.

He was going to morning and afternoon OSHC but he only goes in the holidays now.

The school seems be be very good from what we can see.

Same as Alymacck says give us a shout if you make it there...

Rob and Mel

Both my kids went there and they both enjoyed themselves. We certainly didn't have any complaints :)One thing we did find was that kids tended to be very local so if you live across Hub Drive, the kids tend to go to one of the campus schools.That can mean that as the kids get older and want to walk over to their mates, play a bit of footy or whatever, it is a bit less convenient. It can also make a bit of a difference in that the kids in your area might not be their school mates. Obviously that can work either way and kids are usually pretty good at all mucking in but I know my son would rather he had lived near his friends so I figured I would mention it!Good luck!LC