Diane

Spring is sprung...

... I know temps are forecast to drop later this week, but we have a few days now of over 20 degs and it feels really springlike out there: birds tweeting, squeaking and sqwarking (sp?), frogs croaking....

For anyone feeling a bit down, today's a good day to get out for a walk in your local park, on the beach, or a coffee at a pavement cafe to make you remember why you came here in the first place. That's if you don't have to work, of course!

Guest cornish Busdriver

I wish this weather would decide what it's gonna do, it buggering up the fishing

Guest Guest75
    I wish this weather would decide what it's gonna do, it buggering up the fishing

Tell me about it - tub not going out until at least Sunday.

I totally love these days like this! Its been spring like all weekend - and doesnt make you feel better!! Managed to get lots of washing done and had a lovely long walk along Moana beach and coffee sat outside...

You can almost smell summer in the air

Come on Spring!!!

Sarahx

Guest bishop3912

I love this weather so much better than the rain lol. Got to go to the beach for lovely "spring" walks on Sat & Sun, and the kids even went into the sea!!! yep mad I know but kids r kids & they are from the UK after all lol.

Diane, when I'm shivering on Thursday, I'll be blaming you for scaring Spring away :wink:

LOL Have to admit when they said the weekend will be fine and then said the max temps will be 16 I was a bit disappointed - but even 16 and sunny is better than 14 and rainy! Just call me Pollyanna....