Flights to Adelaide

Guest johnosmad

Guest johnosmad

Anyone know of any good/cheap flight deals on at the moment to Adelaide other than the usual ones like opodo, e-bookers etc or even any companies with migrant fares other than Qantas???

You might be better ringing the companies directly or nemailing them, Cathy Pacific do however you have to ring them directly if you are booking through someone else you may only get 20kg and not the 40kg you may be expecting as you are not going directly with them(eg cathy pacific)

,I would imagine most do but do not advertise it. if its to get more allowance, it might be cheaper to air frieght it /compared to the difference in cost for the migration fare that is applied to the cost of your basic ticket price?

Hope this helps?

Guest johnosmad

Thanks Andy, I contacted Qantas and they offered me 40Kg on a £750 flight, I will try a few more today,

It will be international Lisa, i'm in Brisbane just now but have to leave and come back in to validate my visa so will be going back to the UK for a couple of weeks

Chers

Thanks Andy, I contacted Qantas and they offered me 40Kg on a £750 flight, I will try a few more today,

It will be international Lisa, i'm in Brisbane just now but have to leave and come back in to validate my visa so will be going back to the UK for a couple of weeks

Chers

Hi, Quantas so called migration flights are expensive. Try Singapore airlines, will still give you 40kls on a unused perminent visa but are cheaper.

Guest libbysmum

Yep I'd say singapore airlines too - direct on their website, just recently got a one way flight for 2 adults and 2 children for around £2460 with 40kg of baggage each as have unstamped visa, best deal I could find! Although after mid/late september until end october, their prices seem a little elevated, something to do with the rugby world cup no doubt.

Anyone know of any good/cheap flight deals on at the moment to Adelaide other than the usual ones like opodo, e-bookers etc or even any companies with migrant fares other than Qantas???

we have been looking at singapore airlines for family of 4 around november its coming up around£2,300. i have e mailed them about migration flights , you get the 40k baggage allowance providing you have an unstamped or unvalidated visa at time of check in. i do think that we will be using them , have used them before and cant falt them.

Guest loopylisa

I'm very jealous of all these people with 40kg luggage allowances. I cant get 40kg cus Im not on a migration Visa Im travelling on an aussie passport. Sucks