Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest5035

diesel price

Guest Guest5035

can someone in the uk tell me what the price is for unleaded and diesel at the servos./

thanks stevo

Guest cornish Busdriver

bloody hell thats expensive now, i still remember in 1996 when 2 stroke was 21p a litre lol lol lol

its no wonder why everyone in the uk drives small cars now, i would had to think what it would cost to run my commadore 80klm per day to and fro work.

Guest Guest5035
    bloody hell thats expensive now, i still remember in 1996 when 2 stroke was 21p a litre lol lol lol

its no wonder why everyone in the uk drives small cars now, i would had to think what it would cost to run my commadore 80klm per day to and fro work.

What.......don't you get free travel on the buses?? Plus no one would see you driving a commodore!!:jiggy:

stevo

Hey it was £1.37 the other day. Just dropped to £1.36 at our local.

Annoying as I go to visit my parents 2 hours drive away and they pay £1.33 for UL.

It depends how close to a depo and who is supplying the fuel to the station usually. Supermarkets have the buying power to supply their own, smaller outlets have to rely on others.

Guest nigelwillis

just filled my transporter van up 30 mins ago it cost £90 and that will last me just over a week 10 days if im lucky :arghh:

We hired a lovely - brand new - diesel when we were in Essex, very reasonably priced and very nice people running the company. Let me know ifyou want the details Stevo.

Guest Guest5035
    We hired a lovely - brand new - diesel when we were in Essex, very reasonably priced and very nice people running the company. Let me know ifyou want the details Stevo.

Thanks diane, i was looking at a diesel, but literally just booked a Corsa out of heathrow through the RAA at a really good price, also got the travel insurance today through AAMI. So now the jigsaw is completed, Adelaide/Melbourne/Rome,cruise 13 night around the eastern med/onto the UK for 2 weeks and leaving OH with her mum until at least end of November.

Stevo