Chloe (the cat) is home!!! :-)

LaurenG

Chloe (the cat) is home!!! :biggrin:

So happy to see her. Dogtainers flew her back from Melbourne to Adelaide today and we picked her up from the airport at 1pm. She was crying in her travel crate really loudly when they brought her out so we felt awful and she didn’t stop when she saw us so I was worried she’d forgotten us - but she was fine as soon as she got out of her box and in the car. She sat and had her ears rubbed all the way to Aldinga Beach. After a quick explore of the house and gulping down a plate full of tuna she has been rolling around, purring and full of cuddles. So glad she has forgiven us.

Spotswood Quarantine were great. I tried not to bother them too much so just rang once a week and they’d always be very friendly, tell me how much she weighed (she had weigh in on Mondays) and that she was eating ok and she was lovely etc.

I went away for a few weeks on holidays not that long ago and we had someone look after our cats. When we got back they were all over us - meowing for a week and wanting lots of attention. They are such darlings....but we've been back a few weeks now and we are back to being the furniture....quite literally too.....good luck to you. Pets are just lovely.