Guest jamdon

Opening an Australian bank account

Guest jamdon

Hi all

What is the best way to open a bank account in Australia , is it safe and relyable to do it online before we come over or do it when we get there.If online can you recommend a good one because im a bit dubious about it.

Guest gymnast11

hello Jamdon we are using nab we done it on line took about 10 mins and all done just have to activate everything when we arrive in adelaide, also linked with moneycorp good rates to transfer your money across, hope this helps, my friend is my finiancal advisor so trusted her totally good luck x michelle x

Hi all

What is the best way to open a bank account in Australia , is it safe and relyable to do it online before we come over or do it when we get there.If online can you recommend a good one because im a bit dubious about it.

Guest jamdon

I have seen nab advertised but wasn't sure how safe it was doing it online but now i will look in to it many thanks.

They are all much the same don't think one is better than another,what one will give with one hand will take away with the other.They all have charges in one way or another. I would open an account online before you come over then when you get here your cards etc are ready for you all you need to do is go in and acctivate the account.eazy peezy

We arranged NAB accounts and Moneycorps t/fs on-line - both easy to do and reliable! We've had excellent followup and have our own personal banker and ready for when we arrive in Adelaide.