Diane

Ireland vs Wales

Hmmmm, which team shall I support in this game? Anyone got any reasons for me to back one or the other? Can't decide....

Hmmmm, which team shall I support in this game? Anyone got any reasons for me to back one or the other? Can't decide....

Wales as you obviously want to back a team that will be in the final :wink:

Guest Grammar Man

"Wales as you obviously want to back a team that will be in the final :wink: "

A missed opportunity to use the semicolon. "Wales; as you..."

7/10

Hmm, not sure about that Mydearboy - currently Ireland are 4 from 4 and Wales only 3 from 4 - they could improve, I suppose....

Hmm, not sure about that Mydearboy - currently Ireland are 4 from 4 and Wales only 3 from 4 - they could improve, I suppose....

Did you see the goups? :wink:

Yeh, ok, but Ireland were in with Italy and Australia so on paper that probably looked a tough group too - who'd have thought, eh?!

Who are you Scots out there transferring your alliance to in the Ireland/Wales game?

Yeh, ok, but Ireland were in with Italy and Australia so on paper that probably looked a tough group too - who'd have thought, eh?!

Who are you Scots out there transferring your alliance to in the Ireland/Wales game?

Samoa are a far better team than Italy and so is SA to Aus but hey lets look forward to the game :)

.... so is SA to Aus but hey lets look forward to the game :)

Not 100% sure about this one - didn't Australia beat them quite convincingly in the last tournament? (Can't remember if it's 3 Nations or 4..probably 3 thinking about it!)

Guest Adelaide_bound

COME ON BOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that we need anymore support, but you're a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance if you don't support Wales basically Diane :P (oh, wait, that's something else isn't it? :jiggy:)

COME ON BOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that we need anymore support, but you're a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance if you don't support Wales basically Diane :P (oh, wait, that's something else isn't it? :jiggy:)

:wink: Ok, ok, you've convinced me! Wales it is then, I guess..... Mother-in-law is a Newport Girl (I think that's almost in Wales!) and they did play some beautiful rugby in the last game of theirs I watched.

So, unless I hear convincing arguments for the alternative, for this week's match, Go Wales!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Yeah!!! :D (If only convincing SMT in a school were so easy Diane lol!)

Guest irishalec

Ireland all the way!!..nothing is stopping the green machine!!...plus we have as much support there as the all blacks!!

Guest irishalec
    Ireland all the way!!..nothing is stopping the green machine!!...plus we have as much support there as the all blacks!!
    and we topped our group beating tri-nations champions Australia on route!!