Guest Guzzler&Sas

At Last !!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Well at long last, we are now connected to the internet and what a weird 4-5 weeks it has been - cannot believe how much we rely on the computer - bills have not be paid, been spending a small fortune on calling the UK because we don't have Skype, REALLY missed all the banter on here, having the spend evenings in with Guzzler and speak to each other (heehee!), and missed out on numerous social events no doubt!!!!! Hahaha!

So just wanted to say hello to you all, we are back, so let the witty (and not so witty!) comments commence!

Anyway, it has been worth the wait, because our office in our new house is all new and shiny, the new desk (c/o Ikea) all smells lovely and new, and the views are stunning!

Missed you all - have we missed anything in particular?

Cheers

Sas

xxx:wubclub:

welcome back. Missed a bit while you been off but Gra still drinks the girls beer! Although after his last night out he prefers something with a bit of bite apparently!:biglaugh: I will leave him to explain

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Hi there

Well at long last, we are now connected to the internet and what a weird 4-5 weeks it has been - cannot believe how much we rely on the computer - bills have not be paid, been spending a small fortune on calling the UK because we don't have Skype, REALLY missed all the banter on here, having the spend evenings in with Guzzler and speak to each other (heehee!), and missed out on numerous social events no doubt!!!!! Hahaha!

So just wanted to say hello to you all, we are back, so let the witty (and not so witty!) comments commence!

Anyway, it has been worth the wait, because our office in our new house is all new and shiny, the new desk (c/o Ikea) all smells lovely and new, and the views are stunning!

Missed you all - have we missed anything in particular?

Cheers

Sas

xxx:wubclub:

Was wondering where you were! Welcome back.

Good to get back on line isnt it?

As for not hearing form people, where is Deb and Stoo???

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas

hi there

thanks guys ...

Deb & Stoo have Deb's dad visiting and the computer is in the room he sleeps in, so they don't get on there too much - i think!

Cheers for now

Sas

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Hi Guys great to have you back, let me explain.......having not been out for months a good mate got a few of the lads together for a last beer and all that, as you do we ended the night dancing.

At that point a few whipper snappers thought they would have a fight, and take us olduns on...so in the melly ( in which they were seen off i might add) one of them decided to bite half way through my finger, so thats it thanks Ian;) now you can take the P**s

Cheers Graham

Deb's Dad leaves on Thursday (bless such a lovely chap), so I am sure it won't be long before they are back with the banter !!

Great to have you back & that view from your study is to die for, it is truly wonderful.

Angela x

Guest mOZzy

5 weeks no internet?!?!?!?!!?!? :err::chatterbox:

don't know how i will survive that ;)

was that due to ikea being sold out or internet provider?!?!

good to have you back!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

hi there

because we built and had our phone lines installed, it was something to do with a shared line and Telstra were not overly helpful in assisting our current internet provider with use of their line or something. so we have had to buy our way out of a contract and go with telstra and we are now wireless because that is all we can have at the moment .... but not grumbling about it, because it is great to be back.

Been missing all the banter ...

cheers

sas

xxx