Guest Coopers

New to Adelaide

Guest Coopers

Hi, My family has just moved to northern Adelaide from the North east of England. I have two sons aged 11 and 7 and my hubby .We would love to meet other families or anyone who is new to this as im finding it hard to meet new people.:smile:

Guest loublack

Just wanted to say Hiya :) We arrived in Sept also from the north east (just south of middlesbrough) altho we're south of Adelaide so not very handy for a meetup! here for a chat tho if you fancy it, we have four kids, two boys the same age as yours, plus another who's almost 3 and a girl whos 9.

Lou x

Guest Coopers

Hi Lou, Where are you from in North east? We are from County Durham. Im saying we live in north Adelaide , Im not sure if Tea Tree Gully is North??? Im not good with directions , but Im sure we could get together somewhere if ya want??

Lynette xx

Tea Tree Gully is North East, we are not far from you, Redwood Park, I have 4 kids, my son is 11 and 3 girls aged 8,5 and 3. If you fancy meeting up over the school holidays some time then give me a shout

Wendy

Guest loublack

Hi Lynette,

we're from Saltburn by the sea...don't know if you know it? Tea tree gully was one of the places we originally looked at, but i decided i couldn't not live by the water :) We could maybe meet up during the holidays half way somewhere? will have a look at a map and see where that would be!! :)

Lou x