New to Adelaide

Guest Coopers

Guest Coopers

Hi, My family has just moved to northern Adelaide from the North east of England. I have two sons aged 11 and 7 and my hubby .We would love to meet other families or anyone who is new to this as im finding it hard to meet new people.:smile:

Guest loublack

Just wanted to say Hiya :) We arrived in Sept also from the north east (just south of middlesbrough) altho we're south of Adelaide so not very handy for a meetup! here for a chat tho if you fancy it, we have four kids, two boys the same age as yours, plus another who's almost 3 and a girl whos 9.

Lou x

Guest Coopers

Hi Lou, Where are you from in North east? We are from County Durham. Im saying we live in north Adelaide , Im not sure if Tea Tree Gully is North??? Im not good with directions , but Im sure we could get together somewhere if ya want??

Lynette xx

Guest loublack

Hi Lynette,

we're from Saltburn by the sea...don't know if you know it? Tea tree gully was one of the places we originally looked at, but i decided i couldn't not live by the water :) We could maybe meet up during the holidays half way somewhere? will have a look at a map and see where that would be!! :)

Lou x