Guest Kirwans down under

hello

Guest Kirwans down under

Hi

We are an Irish family just moved to Adelaide before Christmas from Dublin. Living in Southern suburbs and looking for contacts to meet people both for work and socially. I am a carpenter and looking for work. We have 2 young boys aged 6 and 3.

Any help gratefully received

The Kirwans

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, we too are in the southern suburbs with 2 boys aged 6 and 3! We arrived in November and it would be great to meet up. Where abouts are you? We are in Moana.

Hi

We are an Irish family just moved to Adelaide before Christmas from Dublin. Living in Southern suburbs and looking for contacts to meet people both for work and socially. I am a carpenter and looking for work. We have 2 young boys aged 6 and 3.

Any help gratefully received

The Kirwans

Hi,

We are in Seaford Meadows, after arriving in Adelaide at the end of August. We have two boys aged 6 & 4. Feel free to give us a shout (or PM) if you want to meet up some time.

Cheers

Paul & Sarah

Guest Kirwans down under

Thanks for the quick reply. We have been here since November and living at Christies Beach. Would love to meet up sometime soon just waiting for our computer to arrive today and from then on I will be able to make definite arrangements as am currently in an internet cafe. So hopefully will be in touch by the end of week to meet up maybe next week if that suits ?

Guest bidsandrew

Next week is good for us, maybe we could all meet up together, be nice to meet some new people.

Guest guest9403

Welcome kirwan family...we are here since october and from Dublin,there is a few of us irish knocking about lol...we joined a site called adelaide irish connect...its on FB and hav met lots of new ppl,some are friends some not!!...They meet up usually once a mth and its great to chat to ppl from home who are expierencing the same issues we are,one of our friends that we met is from Clare and is a chippy too so he might be of some use job wise. Its early days for us and still finding our feet we live in golden grove area,other friends live in glenelg and more in campbelltown but we all meet up in different places,sure let us know wen ur sorted and we can meet up too!!!

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hello

We are a family of 5 DD 8 and twin DS 5 from Co Clare here since the 31 of march last year.... OH is a carpenter,Let us know what you are up to at the weekend we are thinking the beach on Sunday if you fancy it Good few Irish here just to find them :smile:

Guest Kirwans down under

hi all, still no home pc, waiting for telstra to switch us on... anyway if anyone is interested on Sunday afternoon about 3pm maybe at Noarlunga beach or somewhere like that it would be nice to meet up with a few people. I will be able to check the website on Saturday again so please let me know if anyone interested.

Also Thanks for all the referrals to other meet ups etc. Will be attending as many as poss!!

Thansk again Barbara and Tom

hi all, still no home pc, waiting for telstra to switch us on... anyway if anyone is interested on Sunday afternoon about 3pm maybe at Noarlunga beach or somewhere like that it would be nice to meet up with a few people. I will be able to check the website on Saturday again so please let me know if anyone interested.

Also Thanks for all the referrals to other meet ups etc. Will be attending as many as poss!!

Is this going to be an Irish meet up ?

Paul

Paul, I am not Irish but would still like to meet up!!

Sorry Bridget, I didn't mean it in a funny way. I was just clarifying what was being arranged. :smile:

We are planning a beach day on Sunday anyway (its supposed to be 31 & sunny) and OH is off work this weekend. We will be on Port Noarlunga beach, about 100 yards or so south of the jetty. Going to take a cool box for sandwich type lunch, put up tent, dinghy, soccer ball etc... Looking to be there from about 12 oclock midday. It would be ace if any of you want to join us ???

Paul

Guest bidsandrew

Thats great Paul, we will prob come down too. Hopefully it will be warmer than the last few days!

See you sunday

Thats great Paul, we will prob come down too. Hopefully it will be warmer than the last few days!

See you sunday

Excellent. I think our eldest goes to the same school as yours, so you will probably know us by sight. We will have a blue beach shelter, and I will put up an Aussie flag umbrella, facing the jetty, so you can find us if you come down. We will be there at 12.

Hopefully see you Sunday

Paul

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hi guys we will be on Glenelg beach Sunday had planned to meet another family any way so ypur welcome to join us if u wish

pm me if u want and i will give u my mobile no

Sxx

Guest guest9403

Hi we are Irish...(not that it matters)...irish,english,scottish....we just hav regular meet ups!! We are headin to Glenelg beach on sunday jus cos we like it,not sure were noarlunga is....glenelg is a 45 min drive from us as it is so we try to be fair and change location each time!! All it is is gettin to meet new ppl and share de expierence,not about sticking to ppl from our own country :biggrin:....maybe we will all get to meet at some stage!!

Guest Kirwans down under

Hi all

We are going to broaden our horizons and head to Glenelg on Sunday so if you could let me know where to meet there would be grateful. We are at Christies Beach or Noarlunga alot so any "locals" to that area maybe we can arrange a meet up during the week or next weekend!

Barbara

Guest jillabong
    Sorry Bridget, I didn't mean it in a funny way. I was just clarifying what was being arranged. :smile:

We are planning a beach day on Sunday anyway (its supposed to be 31 & sunny) and OH is off work this weekend. We will be on Port Noarlunga beach, about 100 yards or so south of the jetty. Going to take a cool box for sandwich type lunch, put up tent, dinghy, soccer ball etc... Looking to be there from about 12 oclock midday. It would be ace if any of you want to join us ???

Paul

Hi Paul

Are you guys still planning on going down to Noarlunga beach today?

Jill

Hi Paul

Are you guys still planning on going down to Noarlunga beach today?

Jill

Hi Jill, Yes we are still going there as planned. Not certain if anyone else is, but we will be there. :biggrin:

Paul

Guest jillabong

Excellent, we will see you down there then, we have a 3 year old and im 7mnths pregnant, so you cant miss me!!!

Jill

Excellent, we will see you down there then, we have a 3 year old and im 7mnths pregnant, so you cant miss me!!!

Jill

Superb, look forward to meeting you down there.

Paul

Guest guest9403

Barbara.....we sit in between the 2 life-gards flags or in around that area....sharon will be there for around 12 we wont get there till half 12...we have 2 beach tents and sharon will hav an irish flag on hers...lol...hope to see u there and if u get ur private mess sharon has her mobile on it....Ruth!!! Slan!

Guest Kirwans down under

Great tried ringing Sharons mobile but keeps getting an incoming restricted incoming cal message. Anyhow should be there about 12.30-1 so see ye there thanks!

HI ya we moved here in Ocotber and stay in Mitcham with our girl 4 and boy 3. we havent long been in the house and finding our way round slowly. dont mind meeting up and shareing info. maybe help us both?

Im teri 26 and husband ross 29.x