does anyone know of a good gp in the western suburbs?

Guest tiffany

Guest tiffany

Hi all,

I'm looking for a GOOD gp in the western suburbs... preferably around henley beach, fulham gardens, kidman park, lockleys, seaton, west beach, grange, west lakes etc. Im happy to travel out of the area if there is a really good gp recommendation.

Please help I am desperate!

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Woody and Jane

Hi, slightly outside of the areas you have listed but not by much. We use Trinity Medical Centre at 28 College Street, Port Adelaide SA 5015. Tel (08) 8241 1188.

They bulk bill which is great and we've never had a problem getting an appointment. I've not seen the same doctor twice in the three times I've been but that doesn't bother me. I think Jane has managed to see the same one though.

Cheers

Woody.

Spencer Helena Dr

642 Grange Road

HENLEY BEACH

Telephone 8356 2412

Sharma Raj Dr

108A Semaphore Road

SEMAPHORE

Telephone 8449 6858

Dr Spencer has a good rep, but it might be difficult to get in to see her because she may not be taking new patients but you can ask.

Dr Sharma knows his stuff. The surgery is a bit basic in that it's not flash but he is right on the ball. He bulk bills (except for things like employment or driver licence medicals). In the morning it's a walk-in, no appointments so you toddle in, see the friendly ladies at reception and sit and watch the widescreen tv. The afternoon is for appointments.

And here's everyone else - http://www.doctors-4u.com/adelaide/alpha_s.htm#s :wink:

We used Dr Vince Signarello at the Morphett Road Medical Centre, which is on the corner of Anzac Highway. We found he was super efficient and very caring, and would recomend him to anyone. It can be a problem getting onto a practice book, but as this is a large surgery with many doctors, and you should get accepted.