Medicals ??

natasha2106

Congratulations Anna! Great to hear. Hannybabe I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you....... Not long now!

Mel

x

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!! :biggrin:

Not heard anything yet, hopefully we'l hear by the end of the week. I hate this waiting, checking all the time.

I don't know if anything can go wrong now. We meet all the points so can't see any reason not too!

All the best with everything, hopefully see you there soon :)

Will update as soon as I hear! :eek:

Guest matt n mel
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Grant Notice came this morning!!!

Was beginning to wonder if it'd ever happen.

See you there next year Anna and Mel :smile:

Thanks to everyone who helped with all the questions and answers! :)

Hooray at last!!!!!! Like Anna, I've been checking every day to see if you'd got your grant. Great news. Like they say, the best things come to those who wait- and you definitely did! Mind you, they also say the best things in life are free, and I'm pretty sure this has cost me an arm and a leg!! See you on the other side...... mel x

Thank you both very much!

Yes, champagne in fridge for tonight - then off out to celebrate.

That's very true Mel, it costs soooooo much - guess it proves you have to really want it!!

I've been checking Hubbie's emails throughout the night! Came at 2:15 this morning!

We have done the 'donkey work' for the move and had quotes for shipping and estate agents. We are ready to instruct the estate agents now :smile:

See y'all when we get there!! We're hoping Sept/ Oct depending on house sale... :err:

xxx

Guest leanne800

Congratulations Hannybabe :)

Hopefully our medicals will go ok this weekend and we'll get our visa granted as well too.

Leanne