Guest bigal

Beaut day in Adelaide

Guest Guest75
    I've spent all day boiling in a loft :( Now trying to rehydrate with lager :)

Jeeez!!! Not the weather to be doing that!!!

You'll need a few beers tonight!

Jeeez!!! Not the weather to be doing that!!!

You'll need a few beers tonight!

I'm like a stick insect ;)

Just had our barbie and a few glasses of wine, and decided it was too warm to be outside, so now back in the air conditioning.

Guest bigal

Ever hear this quote........"Mad dogs and Englishman out in the midday sun"......................how hot do you reckon it was in duh loft ?

Yep,an absolutely fantastic hot day today.Saw a large Pod of Dolphins frolicking very near the Golden Beach today,in the serene blue sea,with the beautiful pure blue Sky as an appropriate backdrop!I thought to myself This is the Heaven i imagined it was like before i came here!:notworthy::biggrin:

Where is golden beach sue? Only reason i ask is because we were swimming at Brighton about 12.30 today and 2 dolphins swam past us about 3-4 metres away. Couldn't believe it. Amazing experience.

Where is golden beach sue? Only reason i ask is because we were swimming at Brighton about 12.30 today and 2 dolphins swam past us about 3-4 metres away. Couldn't believe it. Amazing experience.
    Darn Sarf Leigh.They are all Golden on days like these!:biggrin:

Guest Guest75
    Yep,an absolutely fantastic hot day today.Saw a large Pod of Dolphins frolicking very near the Golden Beach today,in the serene blue sea,with the beautiful pure blue Sky as an appropriate backdrop!I thought to myself This is the Heaven i imagined it was like before i came here!:notworthy::biggrin:

Great when you have days like that - you keep having them as well!! -Nearly 12 years here and still they come!!!

D'you know what Tyke,i can honestly say today was the best!Thinkin' about it now,i can hear Matt Munro singing'On Days like these'!:notworthy:Pure Heaven!

Guest Guest75

Funny how songs come to mind during certain times.

Some of the Foo Fighters toons pop in to my head at times.........................

Guest Guest75
    Rope? ;-) lol

Good call ,but "At times like these" ,You need to click on the link................

Guest USA soon just SA

Grumble, grumble, grumble!!! It is 2 degrees here, I have the space heater on my feet, and am still freezing! So "Leigh", please don't complain that it is too hot so you need to go inside, because you're killing me. Gray days, cold, rainy...... could this waiting time go any slower? This time next year we should be there! Looking forward to caimplaining about the hot weather myself!!!!

Guest Barney Rubble

Spent last night at Bonython PArk listening to the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra under the stars rehersal.

Wine, beer, food platters shared amounst friends.

Why go to the rehersal :skeptical:

Tonight it is going to be packed there apparently, people were pitching their spots out as we left.

Must be the kid in me but i still liked it when they played the theme from Star Wars, all the kiddies were jumping up and down.

Guest Guest75
    Grumble, grumble, grumble!!! It is 2 degrees here, I have the space heater on my feet, and am still freezing! So "Leigh", please don't complain that it is too hot so you need to go inside, because you're killing me. Gray days, cold, rainy...... could this waiting time go any slower? This time next year we should be there! Looking forward to caimplaining about the hot weather myself!!!!

:biglaugh: We will never be quite happy wherever we are!!

It is a bit annoying when it gets too hot here to stay out in in.

I was back in the UK for a few weeks around Xmas - wanted that lovely snow - nope,just damp and dreary.

The day after I left it dumped loads of the lovely white stuff!!!!:arghh:

Guest Barney Rubble
    :biglaugh: We will never be quite happy wherever we are!!

It is a bit annoying when it gets too hot here to stay out in in.

I was back in the UK for a few weeks around Xmas - wanted that lovely snow - nope,just damp and dreary.

The day after I left it dumped loads of the lovely white stuff!!!!:arghh:

:biglaugh:

Was there in October/November for 4 weeks, one morning of frost was it, couldn't see what the fuss was about.

Sadly though excess baggage (no i left the missus here) going out due to the number of jumpers i took - and left behind - was compensated by the clothes i brought which, IMHO, were a better quality.

Yes agreed, a few degrees above 'safe' i call it.

Never used to drink much water before but now it is catching up with the cider's !