Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Anyone down south fancy a get together?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone down this way fancies getting together? We're in Willunga but will be moving down to Sellicks soon and would be good to make some new friends.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

We have been here since November and are up at Hallett Cove. Would be lovely to meet up with a few others. Husband is at work a fair bit during the week but I am around! When were you thinking?

Sarah

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Hi Sarah,

Sorry, hubby hijacked the iPad last night so I never got to reply. Next week is crazy for us but anytime after that would be good. I'm easy really, just wanted to see if anyone was interested and then we can see what suits everyone.

Anytime is good for me also. Social engagement calendar is not as busy as it could be! Will watch the thread for developments.

Sarah

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, I am in Moana and would love to meet up too!! I normally have my 3 year old with me during the week (except Mondays) but any day is good for me. I too will keep watching the thread!!

Guest RobJ1978

Hi We are at Seaford Rise, we would love to meet up. I have a 7 year old that we need to get sorted with school, hopefully next week, so the week after would be good for us. I will also be bringing Ava (3) along as well, if thats ok of course!

Nic.x.

Hi We are at Seaford Rise, we would love to meet up. I have a 7 year old that we need to get sorted with school, hopefully next week, so the week after would be good for us. I will also be bringing Ava (3) along as well, if thats ok of course!

Nic.x.

Hi Nic

I will also have my youngest with me so looks like the little ones will have some friends to play with!

Sorry not to see you at the park today. We were also in the middle of the grass until we spotted a shady space become free. Boy, did we run!!

Sarah

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Hi everyone,

How about Friday 4th May? Ryan is at kindy part time but off on Fridays and I'm sure he'd love some new friends to play with. Let me know if that's any good for you all and we can take it from there.

Wendy

Guest leeannekays

Hi all, would like to meet also once we are settled slightly, not sure if would meet that one or if you arranged another one after. I would have Emily with me who I just 4.

Leeanne

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Good for me also. Where abouts do you fancy meeting??

The Fort is the one that springs to mind, it's somewhere in the middle of us all. I'm not sure where else would do. Anyone else know somewhere that would be good?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Hi all, would like to meet also once we are settled slightly, not sure if would meet that one or if you arranged another one after. I would have Emily with me who I just 4.

Leeanne

Hi Leeanne,

Not long for you now!! You're more than welcome to join us this time if you can manage it but if not I'm sure there will be another

one.

Have a safe trip and shout if you need anything when you arrive.

Wendy

Guest lyn
    Hi everyone,

How about Friday 4th May? Ryan is at kindy part time but off on Fridays and I'm sure he'd love some new friends to play with. Let me know if that's any good for you all and we can take it from there.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I'd love to try and come along. I'm a bit further north but would like to try and meet up with you guys. William will be at school so it'll just be me.

Hopefully see you there - unless anything radical happens, like me getting a job before then!!!

Lyn x

The fort is great for me and I would be very happy to meet there. Lots for kids to do, shade, toilets, BBQs, car park and shops to pop to on the way home!

Sarah

Guest RobJ1978

Yep thats good for me too. Just let me know where.x.

The fort is great for me and I would be very happy to meet there. Lots for kids to do, shade, toilets, BBQs, car park and shops to pop to on the way home!

Sarah

Good timing too, as it has fully re-opened today after the fire.

Paul

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Shall we say 10.30am on Friday 4th May at the fort at Port Noarlunga then?

Guest RobJ1978

will see you there. I will be the one looking nervous as i don't know anyone. Will have my little girl Ava with me.

Guest lyn

Sounds great. Thanks, Wendy!

RobJ1978: I won't know anyone either and I won't even have a child with me as he'll be at school!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    will see you there. I will be the one looking nervous as i don't know anyone.

You won't be the only one lol!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I can lend you mine for the day Lyn if you want? :biggrin:

will pass this info onto my wife we are up golden grove area but are putting house up for sale and looking to move seaford way. would be good for her to meet up with some locals. will have 3 year old eva and 2 week old maisie in tow.