Anyone down south fancy a get together?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobJ1978

To be honest the last few days when we have drove past,no one else has been there. i will have a little girl with dark hair wuth me and i am short. really looking forward to it!Nic.x.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
How are we recognising each other ??? Any ideas?

I'll try and make it there a wee bit earlier so am there first. If anyone wants my mobile number just give me a pm and I'll send it, then at least if we're not easy to spot you can give us a ring :smile:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Just giving this a wee bump in case anyone else fancies coming along.

See you all tomorrow and lets hope the weather behaves!

Guest leeannekays

Hi all , I'm going to come along, I'll have my son Callum 6 and Emily 4. They start school/Kindy on Monday.

Look out for me. We were there today for awhile but then it started pouring down. The kids loved the play area. X

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Hi all , I'm going to come along, I'll have my son Callum 6 and Emily 4. They start school/Kindy on Monday.

Look out for me. We were there today for awhile but then it started pouring down. The kids loved the play area. X

See you tomorrow Leeanne x

Glad you had a good time. Unfortunately my wife couldn't make it today as we had the photographer round so we can get the house on the market. With a bit of luck it won't be too long before we are living down there and she will be able to meet up regularly.

Rob

Guest lyn
It was lovely to meet you all, hopefully do again sometime soon.

Take Care Linz x

Yes, it was really nice to get together. The kids were all so good, hardly saw them!! Thanks for organising, Wendy!

Hope to see you all again soon,

Lyn x

Guest leeannekays

Hi Guys, I came but didn't see you. I didn't want to start asking about. Kids still enjoyed the play though

Leeanne xxxx

Guest lyn
Hi Guys, I came but didn't see you. I didn't want to start asking about. Kids still enjoyed the play though

Leeanne xxxx

Oh no! Sorry you missed us, Leeanne. There was quite a big group of us sat at the table and we left about 1.30pm when it started to rain. Hopefully catch up with you next time.

Lyn x

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

It was great to meet you all today and be able to put faces to the names. We will definitely have to do it again soon.

Leeanne, I'm sorry you missed us. I will give you my number for next time x

Guest pete66

Well I reckon all you ladies could do with another meet up. What about a supurb night out on 2nd June. It is Jubilee weekend in UK and there will be lots happening. Nothing that I know is happening in Adelaide.......except for our little event. It's a time to let your hair down, have a few drinks, party til 1.00am and generallly have a good time. Brighton area, venue holds 200, cheap bar prices and excellent music with a UK bias...by UK DJ's. Contact me for further info or FB link. You will not regret this, we have done a few now and always been a very good night. Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katiem

Not sure if my last reply posted, so sorry if duplicated, but I just got here last week and have 2 little ones. Would love to meet so e other mums. If any meets planned, can. Come along?

Not sure if my last reply posted, so sorry if duplicated, but I just got here last week and have 2 little ones. Would love to meet so e other mums. If any meets planned, can. Come along?

Hi Katie! And welcome to Australia!

Hope you're settling in well. Where are you living?

Lyn

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Anyone up for another meet up? Happy to arrange something at mine or perhaps play n fun at Christies Beach??? Friday seemed to work well for everyone last time. Shout if you are keen or have any other suggestions.

Sarah K.

Spooky! Lol

I was just going to post to see if anyone had ideas for where to meet up with the kids when the weather's crap. I'm up for it and Fridays are still good for me. I know there are a few other new ladies who have said they would like to come along to the next one too.

Guest RobJ1978

Hi yeah i would love another meet up, depends what my shifts are so once it is arranged let me know and i will se what im working.

Really enjoyed the last one!

Nic

I'm up for another meet-up, too! William's school has a training day this Friday so I could bring him along this time if Friday 25th May is any good for everyone? Otherwise I'm happy to come along and be childless again on another Friday.

Lyn x