its only taken 7 months but .....

Guest neeks

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I keep looking at them too......

Get one Sarah!

Mrs BonJovi, you'll have lots of fun with it! It's a nice thing to do with the little 'uns.

In my local Coles, the mixes are with the custard, jelly and all that kind of malarkey.

Not sure where they are at Woolies.

I really love my yoghurt thingy, I use it a lot and can't recommend it highly enough.

(I should have demanded that Easiyo paid me some commission LOL)

~ Rachel xx

They loved making it last night Rachel, they were so excited lol and I have to say it is blooming yummy yoghurt! It's been scoffed down tonight.

Success! :jiggy:

So glad you posted about it :notworthy:

Guest jlr248

Ive been here for 6 months and your post made me realise that i too had stopped gasping at the price of everything. I still wait in vain for change at the bar though!

Ive been here for 6 months and your post made me realise that i too had stopped gasping at the price of everything. I still wait in vain for change at the bar though!

Whenever my parents come over, they always wait at the checkout for their 1c change from something priced at $xx.99 - I have tried explaining but they just don't get it!

I think paints cheap aswell as the tubs of yoghurt..

stevo

Should we all move to Wynn Vale then, 'cos all the other posts say they are expensive? Ah, or is it that you earn so much, the prices don't matter?! lol

We'll find out for ourselves later in the week when we come over for our reccie trip. We're sooooooooo excited! It will be an exhausting 2 weeks but we can't wait. 3 more sleeps...

Rach x

Guest Guest5035

my yoggie cost me $3.99 for a kilo never buy the little yoggies they are a rip off, and paint for 10 litres dulux $137..bought both last week..

stevo

my yoggie cost me $3.99 for a kilo never buy the little yoggies they are a rip off, and paint for 10 litres dulux $137..bought both last week..

stevo

Blimey, that does make for expensive paint. Just looked at B & Q website, Dulux - on average 5l paint would be, say, £22 = $33 AUS, so 10l = $66 AUS - so you are paying twice the price! Outdoor showers required so we are all clean before we walk into the house - no mucky hands on the walls, thank you!

Tee-hee. Please tell me it's all relative!

Rach x

Twice the heat than the UK....:wink:

stevo

Ha ha! You made me chuckle! Hey, it can be hot here. We've just had a full week of sunshine, it's been 'el scorchio' (ok, for a change, and it won't last :sad:) - seriously though, it's been in the 20s ALL week! It's not a bad trade off though, is it? A few extra dollars on paint for lots of lovely weather and a way better work-life balance. We'll be outside so much it won't get grubby/we won't care!!! That coming from me, who has got herself completely run down trying to do a million jobs before our hols - burglars can be a fussy sort, gotta leave the place spotless fr them! And with that, I make it bedtime. One more day to work then I can concentrate fully on cleaning the house again for them before we leave on Wednesday (Barnsley isn't really that bad...)