guspjmh

Well that was quick! Visa granted.

Our Visa approvals came through this morning, which is exciting and pretty unbelievable how quick it's all happened - now just to sell our house and land a job in Adelaide.....

Guest ReadyPenny

Woo hoo Congratulations!! Now this is where the fun begins!

Guest ali

Congratulations Gus. I'm very happy for you. Its that much closer now. :smile:

House now on market!!!

I don't suppose anyone knows of a family in cardiff looking to buy a nice four bedroom house in the Cyncoed area? (Perhaps a bit hopeful....)

Along with positive noises on the job front, I am really hoping we can get things sorted and make the move in January.

Guest conor222

Hi there Angus and Kate - just wondered if you knew why yours was so quick to get granted - ours has just gone in so tracking it continuously!! cheers

Guest leeannekays

Congratulations, and on to the next bit. It's all worth it you know.

Leeanne xx

Hi there Angus and Kate - just wondered if you knew why yours was so quick to get granted - ours has just gone in so tracking it continuously!! cheers

If you have submitted all relevent paperwork it shouldn't take long at all. It took a month for us, so I'd imagine your timeframe will be similar.

Well done that's fab news, where are you looking at going in Adelaide? I've got to wait till November to apply for my 176 as that will be a years work experience! Fingers crossed that your house sell :jiggy: