Guest Joan

Regency Park, Primary Schools - advise needed!!!

Guest Joan

Hi to All!

This is one more post re Primary Schools:arghh:. After so many searches of good suburbs and primary schools, I am starting to think that know less. At this moment I am confused. I hope that you will help me a little!

Our workplace will be at Regency Park. We are looking for a small primary school. I was viewing Prospect PS but think that it is to big.

Also our budget for renting is limited (approx 300 aud/week). We will use public transport.

Please advise.

Nailsworth Primary is smaller than Prospect primary. It's not far away from Prospect, it's just on the other side of Main North Rd to Prospect. I'm not sure if they enforce catchment zone.

Guest Joan

Thank you for advice. Just wondering, if you know also primary schools near Mawson Lakes (like Mawson Lakes, Ingle Farm or The Pines PS)?

Thank you for advice. Just wondering, if you know also primary schools near Mawson Lakes (like Mawson Lakes, Ingle Farm or The Pines PS)?

My next door neighbours kids go to Mawson Lakes Primary,they came over from Scotland in December 2011,kids really like the school.

My son did one of his teaching Practicals there and he thought it was Ok.