For Sale 3 & 2 seater Sofas..

Guest Ihadtouseanewname

Guest Ihadtouseanewname

Selling our lovely 3 & 2 seater sofas because we are moving back home and after making several outdoor furniture purchases since arriving there is no room in our container for our second set of sofas. They are chocolate brown cord like material...all loose cushions which have a pattern on one side,all removable covers to go into washing machine.It was recovered 3 yrs ago and is in spotless condition. Both sofas offered for $ 300. Please PM me if your interested,we are in Golden Grove area.086.jpg

087.jpg

Edited by Ihadtouseanewname

Guest Ihadtouseanewname

I have tried to post a pic for 25 mins yesturday but to no advail,i can e-mail you one or i have it on gum tree where there is a few pics....PM me ur e-mail address if u want me to send them that way,Thanks :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ihadtouseanewname

Really really need to sell our sofas...heading home in less than 4 weeks and because of other outdoor purchases we caant take them,really are in great condition because they are a second set they are hardly used....$300 for both of them is well worth it but open to offers at this stage,worth looking at for a newcomer!!!

Guest Ihadtouseanewname

No plenty of callers asking the same thing...lol...but nobody has actually come to see them and i think they are lovely,lol,honestly would take them home if we had the room so they are in fantastic condition!

• 2 weeks later...