OK - Got the visa!

Guest ali

Guest Dennic

Wow congratulations to you!

Now the fun will begin. Wishing you all the best on your new adventure and remember to have fun and enjoy it!

Keep us posted on how your getting on :biggrin:

Well done :)

Wow congratulations to you!

Now the fun will begin. Wishing you all the best on your new adventure and remember to have fun and enjoy it!

Keep us posted on how your getting on :biggrin:

Well done :)

Thank you for your kind wishes. :smile: I will indeed keep you posted and will do my best to enjoy it as much as I can. hopefully a job will make a huge difference:biglaugh:

Cheers:smile:

Guest ladyarkles

WAHOO! That's great news!

It's a weird feeling, kind of good, bad, exciting and terrifying all at once.

So pleased for you.

At least you are going to be so busy that you won't have time to worry too much.

Get that "To Do" list written as soon as you can and keep it with you at all times; that way you can add to it as you remember things.

You will love Adelaide; it is a beautiful city and I have been blessed to meet some wonderful people here, I'm sure you will too.

Love Rach xxxx

WAHOO! That's great news!

It's a weird feeling, kind of good, bad, exciting and terrifying all at once.

So pleased for you.

At least you are going to be so busy that you won't have time to worry too much.

Get that "To Do" list written as soon as you can and keep it with you at all times; that way you can add to it as you remember things.

You will love Adelaide; it is a beautiful city and I have been blessed to meet some wonderful people here, I'm sure you will too.

Love Rach xxxx

Awweeee Thank you Rach for your sweet comment. I will certainly listen to your advice and create a to-do list. :smile: Yes you're right, I'm please with myself. I feel that I've achieved something. I'm not feeling bad, but the joy that I thought I would feel is not there. Don't get me wrong though, I'm committed to this move and have been looking forward to it for the past few months.

Maybe a bit (not that much) scared, and that's only job related. Yet at the same time I'm positive that I'll find something to do with my life in Adelaide. I feel like I'm going home from home.:smile: Like I've been there. I will definitely make sure to meet as many of you lovely people as possible.

Thanks again:smile:

Hey Ali, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! MATE you've got there at last. We didn't jump up and down or cheer when we got our visa grant either, we got a text from our agent in Aus while we were sitting red eyed at the breakfast table at some hideously early time. It was more a case of relief, it had been 2 years in the making.

After replying to your very first post on this site in march, all I've seen is ali, ali, ali here there and everywhere on loads of threads, so many in fact I was seriously thinking site should be renamed Ali in Adelaide. With that much enthusiasm for the whole experience and the journey ahead, I just know you will succeed and have a great new life here. Its always really refreshing to read posts from people seeking life quality improvements, over material obsession, and that places you firmly in my camp.

Wish you the very best, Daz.

Now I'll get ready to jump the train and try and enjoy the ride and a 'new home'.

Phew what a relief to see you post further down the page about booking flights! Thought I was going to be the one to have to break it to you that you can't get here by train....!!!:tongue:

Congrats Ali, we'll put a Farmers Union Iced Coffee in the fridge for you!

Hey Ali, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! MATE you've got there at last. We didn't jump up and down or cheer when we got our visa grant either, we got a text from our agent in Aus while we were sitting red eyed at the breakfast table at some hideously early time. It was more a case of relief, it had been 2 years in the making.

After replying to your very first post on this site in march, all I've seen is ali, ali, ali here there and everywhere on loads of threads, so many in fact I was seriously thinking site should be renamed Ali in Adelaide. With that much enthusiasm for the whole experience and the journey ahead, I just know you will succeed and have a great new life here. Its always really refreshing to read posts from people seeking life quality improvements, over material obsession, and that places you firmly in my camp.

Wish you the very best, Daz.

What a thoughtful and nice post Daz. Thank you mate, with people like you on this forum I had no choice but to be active and gain as much knowledge and wisdom from your experiences as I could.:notworthy: You guys have certainly been a welcoming bunch and I appreciate all the effort you put in to help us and make it easier for us.

I am delighted that you have shared your opinion regarding where I will stand once the real journey starts. With all the positive energy from your message and the ones before I will have no choice but to embrace success as hard as I possibly can. I can't wait for it all to materialize.:smile:

Thank you again Daz, you made my day.

Cheers and good luck to you too:smile:

Phew what a relief to see you post further down the page about booking flights! Thought I was going to be the one to have to break it to you that you can't get here by train....!!!:tongue:

Congrats Ali, we'll put a Farmers Union Iced Coffee in the fridge for you!

Aye Diane :biglaugh: I suddenly remembered that I had to cross an ocean to get there and trains where not there yet technologically :goofy:

Can't wait to have ice coffee with you all. Thank you Diane. You have been very kind to me.:smile:

Cheers,:smile: