Bailey

I have to re-home my beautiful 'chocolate burmese'

Hi Everyone

I have 2 gorgeous burmese cats - one is a 'chocolate' 3yrs old and the other a 'blue'7.5 years

Without going into to much detail I have decided with great distress to re-home my 'chocolate burmese' - they are both male and basically have never got on.... I have tried everything... we brought our blue burmese with us from the UK and there he was fine we then decided to get another one after a year of being here to keep him company which has turned out not to be the case!

I feel that this is my only option as my 'blue burmese' is SO STRESSED...

If anyone is interested please pm me - Bailey (the chocolate) is neutered and all injections up to date. he is so loving and would recommend a family enviroment or a person who is at home most of the day - they LOVE human contact. They do go out and about but are in at around 5.30pm for the night!

I am not looking to 'sell' him I just want a good loving home for him. Btw they are very 'child friendly'

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Fiona

Oh what a shame - I'd have him like a shot but already have my two 'boys' so he'd probably end up even more stressed. Burmese are such beautiful cats - both in looks and nature, I hope you find somewhere nice for him.

Guest eager6

We have a female, 1 year old cat. Would love a companion for her. Do u think they would get on? Any photos of Bailey? Siobhan

that is a possibility as yours is still 'young' - Bailey is so loving and has a STRONG personality.....

I will have to send you photos later once my sons/husband come home as I have no idea how to do it!!

I will pm you and give you my Tel no so that you can phone me and we could possibly chat -

Fiona